Hoth Rebel Assault: ROLO Special Mission

iqvj3j1rge5x.png

What squad did you use?

Replies

• Usually Revan, GMY, and the rest don’t matter
  • Usually Revan, GMY, and the rest don’t matter

thought about them, but wanted a more iconic squad :)
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    ROLO with CLS, chewie, raid han, R2.

That iconic enough lol
  • Both your squad @Richfxxx and yours @DuneSeaFarmer are leaving you short changed for a combat mission. I’ve always viewed phase 6 as rogue 1, Rebels, Resistance and the special, for which I use Jedi.

These days I could replace either Resistance or Jedi with Ewoks, Old Republic but I would never take toons away from the Rebel / rogue 1 combat missions for the special.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Both your squad @Richfxxx and yours @DuneSeaFarmer are leaving you short changed for a combat mission. I’ve always viewed phase 6 as rogue 1, Rebels, Resistance and the special, for which I use Jedi.

These days I could replace either Resistance or Jedi with Ewoks, Old Republic but I would never take toons away from the Rebel / rogue 1 combat missions for the special.

92% Crit chance on Raid Han is wicked fun though :) But yeah, it's a coin toss. Actually forgot about the Rogue One Mission lol
  • We’re pretty reliable for 45⭐️ But still need decent scores in all combat missions to get it, even at 199M GP.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    We're 127GP and we have been keeping at 32* so far. But yeah every little bit counts.
  • TY for your reminder ;)

pylw886k62a7.png

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    It's weird to consider Chaze iconic for the Battle of Hoth....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • yeah more of a mashup lol
  • dhrml59icowo.png
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Both your squad @Richfxxx and yours @DuneSeaFarmer are leaving you short changed for a combat mission. I’ve always viewed phase 6 as rogue 1, Rebels, Resistance and the special, for which I use Jedi.

I’m lucky enough to have squad depth that I can do iconic lineup for fun and still complete combat missions. Use Rogue 1, Phoenix, Jedi for combat missions then my icon lineup
  • I always forget Phoenix would count for the rebel mission. I usually donate them all to platoons thinking “their mission is in phase 5”.
  • Beoccalt
    30 posts Member
    Does not matter for new players. With 1 ROLO shard per mission now I am looking at nearly 2 years away in a casual guild. We got 9 this past week.
    The bright side is that I have one less team for me to gear for I guess ;^P
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    But you have the ROLO Galactic Bounty too. 10-20 shards per month. I do one IPD, one ROLO each time now that Wampa is 7*.