New Jedi pack

Mo_liza
786 posts Member
Who do you think will be in the new Jedi pack for the Yoda event restart?

Replies

• Cain
    9 posts Member
    Was thinking the same thing, wonder if they just put the Master/Apprentice one again.. I reckon some dolphins might drop cash to get more Ani shards.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    I don't think they would release the same one as there's diminishing profit.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    I seriously doubt as well we will get the same pack. If anything I project perhaps a different jedi bundle and a new Aurodium Data Pack if I were betting.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Maybe they introduce a new Jedi for the aurodium.
  • Cain
    9 posts Member
    Yeah definitely, they must know there's a fair number of people gagging for Ben, Aayla, Kit & Imma too.
  • I think ahsoka is getting a buff, so she might be in there...
  • Cain
    9 posts Member
    They do seem to be pretty keen on putting Ahsoka in packs, could even be a Jedi version of one of those "Power Up Bundles" I guess.
  • I would love to see Aayla in a bundle.
  • Orba
    61 posts Member
    I would definitely be interested in that Power Up Bundle, one of the characters for it was supposed to be Old Daka. I have her at 6* but I don't want to spend Cantina tokens until I know if it is coming out, so I have over 6K tokens stored so far.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Aayla would have me buying aurodium packs
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    Aayla would have me buying aurodium packs

What he said.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't think they will have one if you bought the one last time .. Counterintuitive but I think you will be able to get the same one as last time if you didn't but it last time
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Is there confirmation that they are releasing a new bundle?
  • Draihken wrote: »
    Is there confirmation that they are releasing a new bundle?

Nope. Confirmation would require the devs to interact with the public.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    My guess/speculation is they will be releasing another bundle if they did it will not contain any chromium exclusive characters in it unless it was an aurodium pack, with the Rex pack restrictions.
  • enigma_jedi
    204 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    It won't contain chromium characters like aayla, kit and ben. It will be farmable characters only like Imma, Koth, anakin etc...

They want the whales to keep buying those chromium packs.

If I had to guess, it will be 4* Imma and 4* Koth and some shards for another character.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    It wont contain chromium characters like aayla, kit and ben. It will be farmable characters only like Imma, Koth, anakin etc...

They want the whales to keep buying those chromium packs.

They moved qgj to cantina. At least with a chromium only in a pack or arodium they still make money and don't make whales upset.
  • I hope this is true, would love to see a pack with Aayla, ImaGunDi, etc.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Chromium only in an aurodium pack yes, with restrictions again, Chromium only in a direct purchase pack, most likely not gonna happen
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Was just wondering why there's such a poor offering of bundles to soend money on other than the half a dozen aimed at people JUST starting the game.