Farming Road Map v6.1

pSyToR
37 posts Member
edited April 2019
Ladies and gentleman, it is now here!!! The latest update of the Farming Road Map is here.
To access the new sheet, follow this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYSrzMQ2_TriYJEms5nFOum7qYCQZYZJRKS-DbxywfI/copy
What's new in the sheet:

1. For a more reliable service, the sheet has now the Ability to jump from swgoh.gg or swgoh.help in case of error
So the Auto-Refresh should rarely (if ever) send error messages, and this also means that for new players they won't need to actually create an account on swgoh.gg, but they will need one if they want better service.
2. The Panic Pillar has been revamped
3. In case of any new Legendary characters, I can now push the information to your sheet and there will be no need of updates, just a few clicks from you, if it even happens I will remind my Discord user to run the Panic Update
4. There is a new versioning check on the main page. If there would be any updates, you will see it with the link on the main page
5. Current Farming Changes:
You can now see the Level Requirement in each store
The store should only appears now if you have the required level for it
If you are using the Panic Pillar, you will have a visual detection in the Current Farming that will show you the Panic Characters
6. Hermit Yoda and Wampa has been moved to the Primary Target as they wouldn't show in the stores
7. BIGGEST ADDITION: Squads Sheet

SQUADS SHEETS
This is a sheet that I have been using for myself to keep focus, especially after Grand Arena has hit us, and I think it's a good addition for all of you guys.
Squad Helper Sheet: This sheet, you don't have anything to do with it, it will only show you if you selected all your characters you want, but also if you chose them more than once (Different colours) If you chose them once it will become kinda pinkish, if you see a character being Red it's because you chose them in more than 1 squads
Squads: This sheet is to help you focus on what you want to farm to keep your main teams up to the beat, at least for Grand Arena. This sheet will allow you to choose 5 characters per squads and it will show you your main "Stats" for them and show you the GPs for the Squads and the Characters. This way you have a way to see which characters might be behind in Gear or Skills that you need a bit of re-focus for your squads.
I also use this sheets, to mod my characters by teams that I want first, using the Mod Optimizer ( https://mods-optimizer.swgoh.grandivory.com/ ) - Just a reference for me to see in which order I want which character to be "Better" modded than others.
If you want more information or support on the sheet, you can join the Discord server of the Farming Road Map: https://discord.gg/t26DjJ8

Replies

• Hey there guys! I'm going to follow the Farming Pillars. But after bringing PS up to 7*, what would be the best team to change too? Last time i started an account (over a year ago) i changed from PS to EP, Thrawn, Vader, Darth Nihilus & Sion, since DS was released back then and EP got his rework.
  • Hey there guys! I'm going to follow the Farming Pillars. But after bringing PS up to 7*, what would be the best team to change too? Last time i started an account (over a year ago) i changed from PS to EP, Thrawn, Vader, Darth Nihilus & Sion, since DS was released back then and EP got his rework.

It's still a pretty good team to go to
  • JaviF22
    3 posts Member

With my new account I am following the guide of the pillars, now my query is ... should I take each character from each pillar to 7 stars to move to next? or is there a tip for that?
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    Hey Javi, technically you'll need everything at 7* at a moment in game.

For example to unlock characters you'll need everything at 7*... For Territory Battles and Many special Events you will require 7* Characters, so yes at some point you will need to get them to 7*.

You can some time put some on the backburner, but you will eventually need them at 7*
  • Thanks for that sheet, it helps me a lot!
    Could you make a Panic Pillar entry for the Chimera Event?

Thank you ^_^
  • pSyToR
    37 posts Member
    Thanks for that sheet, it helps me a lot!
    Could you make a Panic Pillar entry for the Chimera Event?

Thank you ^_^

Hey!!

It's there... It's including with Thrawn, since he only has Phoenix for the basic need I added Chimaera in it
  • JaviF22 wrote: »
    With my new account I am following the guide of the pillars, now my query is ... should I take each character from each pillar to 7 stars to move to next? or is there a tip for that?

Javi, Yes you should take everyone in the guide to 7*, but also G12. Do not leave your characters at G8. They can beat some of the events at Gear 8 but the are very useless outside of that.

Good luck mate!