BH to Zeta

Hi, I currently have Bossk, Dengar, Jango, Boba and Embo.

Who should I zeta?

I know Bossk is amazing, but does any other are?

Thanks

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Definitely start with Bossk lead. Out of the other BH’s you mentioned, I’d zeta Embo’s unique then move on to Jango. Embo is awesome.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Definitely start with Bossk lead. Out of the other BH’s you mentioned, I’d zeta Embo’s unique then move on to Jango. Embo is awesome.

There's debate as to whether Jango or bossk leadership is better.
  • Yeah, Jango seem good, but I never saw him used against Chewie envent
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    I would zeta Dengar too. It helps keeping him alive.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

There's debate as to whether Jango or bossk leadership is better.

If it’s PVE, Bossk all the way. Personal opinion of course. Your BH’s just don’t die with his lead zeta’d. I have both of Jangos zeta’s. You’ll never get his payout activated in PVP and for PVE his lead is good but the survivability of BH’s goes way down with his lead until you get his payout activated.
  • As mr sausage said, with this lineup i would zeta Bossk lead first then embo unique.
    Dengar zeta is the one you don't really need.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • yeah, I think I will go with Bossk thanks guys
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    I don't run BH in arena and they, together, aren't overly impressive in raids unless you invest massively. The only zeta I have on any of them is Bossk lead and it gets the job done for every event where they are required, including 7* Chewie.
  • Yeah, its only for Chewie anyway
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    I would zeta Dengar too. It helps keeping him alive.
    He is usually the last to die anyway. That is probably one of the long term regret zetas.

I'd also go with Bossk lead first.