Time for gear 13 & level 90?

Prev13
X3333333
20 posts Member
IF! this game chills out on legendary events until Mid-End July it would be a pretty good time to introduce G13 and add stun Guns/ cuffs to new challenges too... Or are these game modes just never getting updated again lol.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Please, no.
  • How many G12+5 do you have, if you need G13 so badly?
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    No, just no
  • Not yet, please.
    However, don't worry, the new parts to reach G13 will be whale-only.....
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Maybe lv90

DEFINITELY NO to g13
    518 posts Member
    Okay, let's assume it's what you want and what most people want ?
    When gear climbing will stop ?
    If gear 13 is released, why not, but then it as to be the final one. How many more stun guns, eyeballs, etc.. are they going to ask us to farm before this gear marathon ends up ?
    And level 90 would be great, only if new abilities are released and omegas becomes free and easily obtainable.

So as everyone here, no.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    G13 rewards in ga championship or new tb map confirmed.
    Finally more progress to make

?
  • Guest wrote: »
    Okay, let's assume it's what you want and what most people want ?
    When gear climbing will stop ?
    If gear 13 is released, why not, but then it as to be the final one. How many more stun guns, eyeballs, etc.. are they going to ask us to farm before this gear marathon ends up ?
    And level 90 would be great, only if new abilities are released and omegas becomes free and easily obtainable.

So as everyone here, no.

L100 G15 is a fair end game
  • People say level 90 should come for the past 2 years so. Keep waiting. G13 might happen but it's still to early. Prolly they will make g12.5+ more obtainable before that happens thou
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Levelling is useless in this game. It cost a fortune and stat don’t change.

G13 will come one day. Several whales have all the toons at G12+ And will need something soon to keep them Spending.

A new tier of mods (6 d probably) is more likely to happen very soon.

Personally, I would prefer none of those things happen soon.
  • Zvezda
    56 posts Member
    Srry ... what .... Are you mocking us?!
  • ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ON THE FORUMS:

OP: 2tyfkipt7mez.jpg
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Wow, are you kidding me?

The WHALES are complaining that there is too much content to keep up with and too many Zetas and Omegas required as well - to the point where they’ve stopped spending as much money, as made evident by CG releasing the most gear and energy packed bundle for the lowest price to date a couple days ago and you want MORE content?

Not to mention the flood of content and the REDUCTION to maximum attempts per node.

How’s that Pineapple Express, OP?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Can’t wait for the remaining g12+6 gear to require one stun gun, gold ball and new purple gear to craft!
  • MastersRising
    347 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    People say level 90 should come for the past 2 years so. Keep waiting. G13 might happen but it's still to early. Prolly they will make g12.5+ more obtainable before that happens thou

If they make G12.5+ more obtainable, it will be in concert with or shortly after G13 is introduced.
  • No it is not
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Can’t wait for the remaining g12+6 gear to require one stun gun, gold ball and new purple gear to craft!

That’s just for a single piece of the required 5 crafted items that will be needed.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I'd like that last G12+ slot, which allows you to complete G12 and roll all the G12 stats into the hero's base stats. Whether G13 has any equipable slots at all doesn't matter to me as much.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    I'd like that last G12+ slot, which allows you to complete G12 and roll all the G12 stats into the hero's base stats. Whether G13 has any equipable slots at all doesn't matter to me as much.

It will matter to you once you have to fill those slots.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Plus the cost of leveling up to GS13
  • No, just no please.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Plus the cost of leveling up to GS13

What, credits? Meh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • evoluza wrote: »
    All the no,s and CG giving everyone a smirking Yes

No, pretty much just you and your alt accounts wanting this.
  • I’m placing a bet The sixth gear piece will go on sale for $125. It’ll add insane amounts of speed and health. Then that’s it. We’ll never see G13+. The only reason we’d see it is a $$$ grab.

So never mind. We’ll definitely get G13+ introduced with new game modes like TB or a new raid.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    They could always pull an Infinity Blade and make a geonocian or star forge for new gear and mods, such that you can upgrade indefinitely based on random results of your established resource inputs.... muahahaha. Arms Race, GO! XD

But only after you earn enough negative energy to get your account down to level -50 in the upside-down galactic war.