Fix Yoda cheese

Prev1
This dumb Yoda cheese is going to make me quit the game. It **** me off every day when I try to climb and that's not what a game is supposed to do. It puts me in a bad mood every day and its starting to ware on my wife and son. Its dumb that a supposedly meta squad with DR and DM can lose every time to a DR squad that has Yoda and no Malak. Easy fix would be to make CBM hit through foresight.

Replies

• Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Yeah...I have DM and it wrecks DR/Yoda

You probably need faster BSF/DR
  • Make your BSF faster and stop whining.
  • As said above is not the team it's your mods.
  • My BSF is G12+5 and with my fastest set is at 298 and gets out sped by Yoda every time. I can't make her faster unless I get mods that are faster. Her arrow is +32 and all the rest are +20 to +22
  • Translation: I'm mad that I spent a bunch of money and still have to put in minimal effort to win.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Hyterwe wrote: »
    My BSF is G12+5 and with my fastest set is at 298 and gets out sped by Yoda every time. I can't make her faster unless I get mods that are faster. Her arrow is +32 and all the rest are +20 to +22

Git guud.
  • Hyterwe wrote: »
    My BSF is G12+5 and with my fastest set is at 298 and gets out sped by Yoda every time. I can't make her faster unless I get mods that are faster. Her arrow is +32 and all the rest are +20 to +22

Not saying it's her. Vs Yoda fast DR makes it easy win. Open with aoe lightning game over
  • GMY has 169 speed...DR has 166 base speed...if your DR is faster than GMY...you will win.
  • Sounds like user error. That team is super easy to beat. Hit auto maybe you will learn something.
  • I'm not mad that I spent money. I've been spending money on this game for three years and I'll continue to spend money on it so that people like you can play it for free
  • Put in Han solo for HK. Win every time
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Put in Han solo for HK. Win every time

Stop giving away trade secrets. He needs to learn on his own.
  • If this game seriously is affecting your relationship with your wife and son, maybe instead of complaining or trying to get a pity party thrown, you need to adapt and win or stop playing entirely.
    It's a friggin mobile GAME.
  • I fail to understand how this is a “cheese” team. This isn’t exploiting some unintended mechanic like a zombie lead or something. It’s utilizing a fast character with tenacity up. That’s a standard mechanic that’s been around for ages.

In addition to what’s already been proposed, you could also a) make HK faster than FB so you get tenacity down first or b) use Sion to clear tenacity up.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I'm not mad that I spent money. I've been spending money on this game for three years and I'll continue to spend money on it so that people like you can play it for free

1) People like whomever you're talking to may have spent money too.
    2) People like whomever you're talking to definitely know how to beat the team. Maybe you should listen.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This dumb Yoda cheese is going to make me quit the game. It **** me off every day when I try to climb and that's not what a game is supposed to do. It puts me in a bad mood every day and its starting to ware on my wife and son. Its dumb that a supposedly meta squad with DR and DM can lose every time to a DR squad that has Yoda and no Malak. Easy fix would be to make CBM hit through foresight.

Practical life lesson: don’t put a video game so high in your life it affects your son and wife. That’s just stupid, to be honest.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • You are addicted. Get some help.

You spend, ok. You get angry/frustrated enough and is affecting your family, and you still play and spend on it.

It is supposed to be fun.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I wish everyone ran "cheese" easiest battles ever to win
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yoda cheese sounds like something Luke would make with his blue milk.
  • Make your DR faster than the opponents then use force lightning for the shock, once he’s shocked he does nothing.

Or stick raid Han in and stun yoda Either or
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

The fact that you think foresight is what’s causing the issue is illustrative of your entire problem.
  • I fail to understand how this is a “cheese” team. This isn’t exploiting some unintended mechanic like a zombie lead or something.

Well yeah it kind of is. I myself don't see a problem with it myself but it exploits the abysmally incompetent AI who thinks it's ok to use their AOE when tenacity up is active 100% of the time wasting an important turn. But then again, every counter is this to a certain degree. Shake it up and make AI random and it would help with this reoccurring problem. But this will never happen because for whatever reason people love the AI being exposed all the time. 🤷‍♂️

So by this definition Sith Empire is a cheese team because the AI keeps trying to apply debuffs despite having CBM and not being able to. I could probably come up with literally a hundred examples of dumb AI mechanics. They just released a few brand new ones with Padmé and Nute.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Yes let's make the AI better. Then people will lose on offense more. And complaining will be a thing of the past!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

The fact that you think foresight is what’s causing the issue is illustrative of your entire problem.

So much this.
    If i was his wife or his son i'd be **** too, that my husband/father is such a noob =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Practical life lesson: don’t put a video game so high in your life it affects your son and wife. That’s just stupid, to be honest.

In defense of the OP, this game is designed to frustrate us into paying.
    I’ll admit that I’ve also occasionally had moments when this game frustrated me enough that it affected my mood irl. Those are usually the moments when I reflect and consider quitting for good.

OP: this is a time to step back and look at what you are doing wrong in the battle. There are ways around it, lots of advice has been posted above.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Yoda cheese sounds like something Luke would make with his blue milk.

It’d have to be the green space alien creature milk, if he wants the cheese to be Yoda cheese. If he used the blue milk he’d have Aayla cheese ;)
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    "There is no 'skill' in this game only P2P."
    -average forum user
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg