Delayed rewards for GA ending 5/20?

I don’t have my rewards for this event yet, and it ended 6 hours ago. Anybody else still waiting?
I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.

Replies

• Just got em, but this appears to be a glitch of some kind right?

q4epqzb7nlbt.png
  • I'm in the same boat, 2nd place rewards but won the final round 1546 to 0. Gave me 3rd place overall even thou I won the 1st 2 rounds also...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Chet78ta wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, 2nd place rewards but won the final round 1546 to 0. Gave me 3rd place overall even thou I won the 1st 2 rounds also...

How would a score of 0 even be possible?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Easy, take a time machine back to the pre-autodeploy days.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath wrote: »
    Chet78ta wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, 2nd place rewards but won the final round 1546 to 0. Gave me 3rd place overall even thou I won the 1st 2 rounds also...

How would a score of 0 even be possible?

Dunno. My opponent definitely had points for setting defenses. Last I checked he hadn’t attacked, but I was out of pocket for the last hour or so, and I missed the (shortened) review window. It’s entirely possible he attacked late and cleared my board. He definitely had a better roster than me.
  • He had 520 from deploying defense but never ran any offense teams so it should show 520 but doesn't. Same as OP posted, some kind of bug?
  • Might be to do with you swapping mods excessively during the GA and manually forming teams, flagging yourself for the 'mod swap' exploit even if you didn't mean to.
  • Same here, first message, I did not participate. Then 2nd place rewards for the last matchup although opponent score was at 0 (I won 922 - 460 actually) and finally got rewards for rank 7 in the GA (I won two out of three so should have ranked higher). Strange.
  • Might be to do with you swapping mods excessively during the GA and manually forming teams, flagging yourself for the 'mod swap' exploit even if you didn't mean to.

I may have moved some mods around, But I don’t think I did it excessively. Still I could imagine a bad algorithm could have swept me up.

@kyno, could we get some mod support on this? It certainly seems like a lot of us wound up with lower rewards than we were entitled to in the most recent GA.
  • I manually set my teams for both offense & defense. The only mod moving I remember was for the Pheonix battle in TB, not sure if it was during the last round or not... I didn't use Pheonix in GA but the toons I pulled the mods from were used. Once TB battle was done I moved mods back (all via mod loadouts), if I got flagged for that that is crazy
  • Im curious as well
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I would suggest you open a support ticket through EA Help to try and get some answers. If that doesn't work, message CG_SBCrumb with the ticket number and see if he can help.