The galactic upgrade kit

I just don’t see why we are paying more here in the UK for these kits, we are being billed £7.99, that is $10 US and $13.5 Canadian dollars, how come we get a bum deal?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    I believe it's the OS that chooses the international rate. CG sets the price in dollars then it's Google/Apple that adjusts it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I just don’t see why we are paying more here in the UK for these kits, we are being billed £7.99, that is $10 US and $13.5 Canadian dollars, how come we get a bum deal?

International shipping costs more
  • Anyone else notice that rather than a make good about the missing mkVI driod caller, CG just 'updated the description.' That seems like..... We were sold something and part of it was missing... So instead of giving us the missing pieces, they change the description to notify future customers that it doesn't have that piece.
  • s5hlk44pbcwz.jpg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Anyone else notice that rather than a make good about the missing mkVI driod caller, CG just 'updated the description.' That seems like..... We were sold something and part of it was missing... So instead of giving us the missing pieces, they change the description to notify future customers that it doesn't have that piece.

What are you talking about? I track my gear and I absolutely got my mk6 droid callers.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    What are you talking about? I track my gear and I absolutely got my mk6 droid callers.

Several other users who were wise enough to took screenshots of the contents of the pack, which was almost exactly the same as the advertised contents, but missing the driod caller MKVI. I was not so wise, just assumed they would have included all that was advertised.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    There must have been some "confusion", as they stated, on our part...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Several other users who were wise enough to took screenshots of the contents of the pack, which was almost exactly the same as the advertised contents, but missing the driod caller MKVI. I was not so wise, just assumed they would have included all that was advertised.

The visual of the gear provided, unfortunate as it may be, is irrelevant. All that matters is if you actually got the gear. I also noticed there was less showing than should have been given out (I didn't look for specifics but the number of discrete items was too low) but all the gear was credited to my account.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH