My Bears Ready for 7 star C3PO?

Letareus
103 posts Member
Am I finally ready for 7 star C3PO?

https://swgoh.gg/p/342639299/characters/?f=Ewok

Replies

• You know the answer to that!
    People have finished it without Logray and Wicket at lower gear than that!
  • Letareus
    103 posts Member
    Doesn't hurt to make sure. Last time I got crushed. Of course, last time I had no Logray, but I did have a G12 and a G11 and could barely beat t5. Some people were saying how they got full G12's with multiple zetas back in December or whenever he first came out. I still did not get all the omegas, not sure which ones are needed or important. I don't have most of the basic omegas.

Also, my bears seem kind of mediocre in TW/GA so far, mostly because they don't do much damage even though they're pretty good at surviving.

• @Letareus if your team cannot auto really challenging battles then RNG is not in your favor yet.

I made a post about using Mod Battle 9 G or H as a test if you are ready.

I also recommend getting EE Pap amd chirp to g12 and 220+ speed

The others are more plug and play
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    The strategy for Ewoks is death by 1000 cuts. While each individual hit does not do that much damage, they assist like crazy and have their own turn meter train, which allows them to do lots of damage cumulatively.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    My Ewok test has been light side territory battles. I was able to win (6/6) a combat mission every phase with my Ewoks, although I could only beat the one in phase 6 after I had Chirpa, Elder, Paploo, Wicket, & Logray all at gear 12 with Chirpa’s zeta
  • Letareus
    103 posts Member
    Do I need all the basics omega'd though (which ones)? I do not have Chirpa, EE, or Logray's basics omega'd. I'm kind of low on omegas so I wanted to be frugal.

One of the biggest recent fails of my Ewoks was in a GA. My discord bot said that Ewoks were a counter to FO. Well, my Ewoks killed everyone but KRU but could not kill KRU by himself. That's my Ewok test.
  • Letareus wrote: »
    Doesn't hurt to make sure. Last time I got crushed. Of course, last time I had no Logray, but I did have a G12 and a G11 and could barely beat t5. Some people were saying how they got full G12's with multiple zetas back in December or whenever he first came out. I still did not get all the omegas, not sure which ones are needed or important. I don't have most of the basic omegas.

Also, my bears seem kind of mediocre in TW/GA so far, mostly because they don't do much damage even though they're pretty good at surviving.

@Letareus the Guides and videos for getting 7* C3PO without Logray and Wicket are at G11 with G12 on Elder and ideally Chirpa (Zetas on Chirpa and Paploo) —> you have that kind of gear AND Logray+Wicket! :)
  • Letareus
    103 posts Member
    I still would like to know what omegas to get on basics. I only have basic omegas on Wicket and Paploo. No omega basics on EE, Logray, or Chirpa.
  • You should be good to go. If I omega'd anything else, it would be Elder's basic just for the damage boost since you will be directing all of your assists to him. For now, just hold your omegas and see if you can finish with what you have. It shouldn't be a problem.
  • Letareus
    103 posts Member
    You should be good to go. If I omega'd anything else, it would be Elder's basic just for the damage boost since you will be directing all of your assists to him. For now, just hold your omegas and see if you can finish with what you have. It shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks, that's what I also meant to ask, who should I be calling to assist. I have been calling Wicket to assist primarily, and with wicket I usually call Chirpa. I guess I was doing it wrong.
  • Letareus wrote: »
    You should be good to go. If I omega'd anything else, it would be Elder's basic just for the damage boost since you will be directing all of your assists to him. For now, just hold your omegas and see if you can finish with what you have. It shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks, that's what I also meant to ask, who should I be calling to assist. I have been calling Wicket to assist primarily, and with wicket I usually call Chirpa. I guess I was doing it wrong.

Elder gives ewoks a TM boost when he uses his basic, so is the preferred target of your directed assists. You win with a million little cuts. Some situations may come up where it makes more sense to call another ally, but usually go with Elder.