Fire All Turbo Lasers!

VonZant
3843 posts Member
Or not...

vzlti70657dq.png

We have 5 fleets left to clear for our title and crystals, but apparently all of the Capital Ships are in dry dock. Please fix. Options:

Malevolence
Ravager
Hondo's saucer
Lucrehulk
Raddus Profundity
Raddus Ship
Enterprise C
Sulako
Boaty McBoatface

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    The Sulaco doesn't exactly have a great track record, just sayin'
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Might as well add an airplane to the list.
  • Serenity
    Galactica
    Prometheus
    Nostromo
    Jenny
  • Serenity
    Galactica
    Prometheus
    Nostromo
    Jenny

Big Aliens fan eh?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Might as well add an airplane to the list.

That's not a cap ship.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Space Battleship Yamato
    Andromeda
    Gamelon Flagship
    Comet Empire Flagship
    Super Dimensional Fortress - 1 through 10
    Pegasus
    Columbia
    Thanos’ Flagship
    Krell Battle Cruiser
    D-7 Klingon Heavy Cruiser
    Trade Federation Control Ship
    Executor
    Eclipse
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Aqualie (Star Ocean)
    Battlestar Atlantia
    Battlestar Valkyrie
    The Original Enteprise, no bloody A, B, C, or D
    White Base
    Archangel
    Eternal

Oh and:
    Sun Crusher
    Lusankya
    Viscount Star Defender
    Sovereign Star Destroyer
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Spaceball I
  • HK22 wrote: »

Ok Scotty! Well played.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »

Ok Scotty! Well played.

Are we talking Captain Archer or Kirk? Because both could be considered "The Original" enterprise.
  • TVF wrote: »

That's not a cap ship.

But it is a joke
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

Ok Scotty! Well played.

Are we talking Captain Archer or Kirk? Because both could be considered "The Original" enterprise.

Kirk's Constitution Class Enterprise pre-Motion Picture Refit.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Or not...

vzlti70657dq.png

We have 5 fleets left to clear for our title and crystals, but apparently all of the Capital Ships are in dry dock. Please fix. Options:

Enterprise C

hmm Temporal mechanics not withstanding and giving how the X-men had a crossover with Star Trek not sure why this is not impossible...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

That's not a cap ship.

But it is a joke

As was mine.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Or not...

vzlti70657dq.png

Enterprise C

hmm Temporal mechanics not withstanding and giving how the X-men had a crossover with Star Trek not sure why this is not impossible...

Star Trek also had a Crossover with Doctor Who......................so I guess that means we can get a Tardis, Dalek Saucer, Sontorran ship, and a Cyberman ship for fleets as well. I'm pretty sure a Dalek character under Lobot could be the new meta.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Or not...

vzlti70657dq.png

Enterprise C

Star Trek also had a Crossover with Doctor Who......................so I guess that means we can get a Tardis, Dalek Saucer, Sontorran ship, and a Cyberman ship for fleets as well. I'm pretty sure a Dalek character under Lobot could be the new meta.

I enjoyed that book... this made me go look..... I knew about Dr. Who and Xmen...did not know about DC universe stuff with lanterns and stuff.... writers be crazy yo
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Wait I can kinda see DR. Who - but the Xmen? Learn something new everyday.

I kinda prefer Cameron's Enterprise:

maf69ejmbq5v.jpeg
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Or not...

vzlti70657dq.png

Enterprise C

SONTAR-HA!

Actually, I’d much prefer the Judoon out of all of them. Just teleport the entire opposing capital ship away for investigation and eventual sentencing to death.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Or not...

vzlti70657dq.png

Enterprise C

SONTAR-HA!

Actually, I’d much prefer the Judoon out of all of them. Just teleport the entire opposing capital ship away for investigation and eventual sentencing to death.

Jesus could you imagine that.... One Borg Judoon taking over a whole star destroyer. Although eventually the stormtroopers missing him would hit something vital maybe drop a tie bomber on him when they miss and hit clamps securing it
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    The U.****. planet express ship
  • Unicron
    Jem Hadar
    Species 8472
  • bkw87h9ptvjm.jpg

Ever heard of this "beauty"?