Jedi Training Rey and Her droids

2Next

Replies

• Delvorin wrote: »
    That team didn't work for me. Got destroyed about half way through phase 1. By then damage had been posted and second run was less that the first. I dropped my Rey and Droids and cleared most of phase 1, and the rest of the raid. I posted 46.33 million damage running Jedi Rey, bb8, R2, C3PO and Resistance Trooper. So the run was a little bit more successful than the previous, which I added more gear to resistance trooper since then and suffled mods around. I'm not sure if I need more gear, or remod R2 for more offense to share or a combination of both. I'm closest with this team.

Ahh, well use what works for you :). Yes, phase 1 is pretty tricky. I actually realized while doing HAAT last time that the strategy is to not do 3PO's mass assist until grievous is close to 100% turn meter. The reason is if you do the mass assist, it will most definitely trigger Grievous' ability where he gets full TM. If you do the special when he has little TM, then luke might attack before the 7th damage and his tm reduction is wasted. So, to try and make sure Grievous doesn't get a turn right after the special, do it when he has almost max tm and you'll get tm reduction. That's just what I saw happening.

I don't do that. I typically use his special whenever its available. I also notice I use Jedi Reys mind trick subconsciously at the wrong time, when grievous has no TM. I also find that keeping stacks of translation on the whole team is kinda tough, seems like R2 has the toughest time keeping 3. So Im thinking that 3POs other zeta will be helpful, as well as BB8 evasion giving droids 8% health and protection recovery. Then I would only worry about Jedi Rey and Trooper, but health steal seems to keep those two alive.
  • I had a run of 46 mil with Jedi Rey and droids. Been working on adding some gear, added a couple zeta and plan on slicing mods. Now that they're all gear 12, and gaining G12+ pieces, I think things should go smoother. Hopefully. With mods, I plan on getting R2 and Trooper to 6 dot mods, increasing offense. Specifically R2, because of Number Crunch. I think it is important because "...and Resistance allies gain 10% of R2-D2's Max Protection, Offense, Max Health, and Potency until R2-D2 is defeated". If I can boost my offense, all my resistance are going to hit harder, then I don't have to worry about enrage? There is the TM gain, but maybe I need to use 3PO and R2 basic attacks only, and time mind tricks better. Thoughts?

https://swgoh.gg/p/991589674/characters/?f=Resistance
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    I figured out exactly where I was wrong with my resistance team for phase 1. It was all in my set up of the run. Made it through phase 1 with 1 turn to enrage. Manually took down the turrets for phase 2, then watched phase 3 and phase 4 go by. It is awesome to finally realize a goal of mine since the haat raid has come out.
  • My goal is to solo HAAT with this team. Over the weekend, I tried to tackle phase 1. I can get about 50% and then things go south quick. Basic attacks give Grievous 100% TM. My resistance counter the side droids and knock them out. I did recently give 3PO a zeta. I don't have time to practice like I want to because phase 1 is over in less that 20 minutes in my guild. Any suggestions on what I need to do to tweak my team to success?

put mods on 3po to get him more speed
  • My goal is to solo HAAT with this team. Over the weekend, I tried to tackle phase 1. I can get about 50% and then things go south quick. Basic attacks give Grievous 100% TM. My resistance counter the side droids and knock them out. I did recently give 3PO a zeta. I don't have time to practice like I want to because phase 1 is over in less that 20 minutes in my guild. Any suggestions on what I need to do to tweak my team to success?

put mods on 3po to get him more speed

I remodded R2 for a better run, so hes faster and shares his stats. I did kinda tweak a few mods too. Taking the side droids out first is key, then use uniques as you can. When using 3PO's unique, I try to keep 3 stacks on everyone. Soloed my last few raids. It all came down to set up and technique