Easy wins vs Malak (all star levels) w/o having malak

Ninjah9
906 posts Member
edited May 2019
Want to keep this as simple as possible. This will get you quick, and easy wins vs the most dominant team in the game.

*UPDATE*: Your Yoda must be faster than their DR so Yoda can spread tenacity up to Revan before he is hit with lacerated and gets buff immunity.

Since your JKR doesn't have buff immunity he can gain retribution from GK. This allows your JKR to counter DR, and hit him an extra time before Yoda hits him with "unstoppable force". Some of this is based on the speed of your opponent's, I've found that executing this strategy against slower DR's can be a bit trickier since he will lose less turns.

One of the main things to pay attention to before Yoda hits their DR with "unstoppable force" is that their sith trooper doest have taunt as Yoda takes his kill shot turn, as their DR will likely have lost marked by now depending on his speed. You will most likely need to hit their sith trooper with JKR so that he loses his buffs via "fear". Then Yoda will have a clean shot at a nearly half health DR.

Team: Leader- JKR , Bastilla, GMY, Kenobi, and Darth Revan ( Zetas for DR not neccessary)

So like all battles we start with speed. Your JKR and Yoda must be faster than their DR. And your DR must be faster than their Fallen Bastilla. That's it.

Use JKR (direct focus) on their DR. This will increase his CD. Then spread tenacity up with yoda (stay away from aoe's for now because it will trigger fear from malak). Next use your Darth Revan's (insanity) ability to inflict fear on their entire team, and again increase their DR's cd's. Use Bastilla to give all the buffs to gmy, he will need them to one shot their DR. Then use GK to give your whole team retribution, it will help you to get their DR's health down lower before Yoda finishes him.Ds Bastilla wont be able to inflict anything, and because their DR has lost so many turn because of fear, and CD increases he should not be able to get an insanity attack the entire battle.

Once gmy has his buffs, and their DR has multiple stacks of ferocity; it should be easy to one shot him at full health to nearly half health. If their DR is going to lose "marked" before Yoda takes his kill shot turn (which is very likely); Then you will need to hit their Sith Trooper once to remove his buffs. This way Yoda will have a clean shot on DR even though he loses "marked".Then take out DS Bastilla, remembering to keep tenacity up on your allies with yoda. If sith trooper taunts you can remove it with Bastilla, and also use your DR to inflict shock to block any buffs on their team. Kill their ds Bastilla, then their HK-47, and then sith trooper. You can probably imagine how much havoc you can do with a DR that has all Bastilla's buffs plus ferocity!

At this point their malak has pretty much been inconsequential. You can inflict him with shock to prevent his healing, and stun him with gmy and Bastilla. Also you may have been able to get off a few more fear, and direct focus CD increases on him. At this point when he's all alone hes pretty easy to kill (depending on star level).

There it is, a smooth dominant win against the paywall/nerf protected juggernaut. Feel free to ask questions 🤙🏼🏝

97n8ul2uvztb.jpg

73ddhzy51ldi.jpg
Post edited by Ninjah9 on

Replies

• KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Would this team also work with Jolee instead of General Kenobi?
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Wow, I didnt even know this discussion posted. Said it had to be approved then disappeared
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    KKatarn wrote: »

So there are updates to this strategy that I have to post in order for it to work 100% of the time. Just minor details about who to attack, and when.

With that said, on defense I do put in Jolee instead of Bastilla. Only the top 15 in my shard have malak. And this team with jolee instead of Bastilla works well against the JKR teams on defense.

Kenobi is needed for his ability to give JKR retribution. You dont really need Bastilla against JKR teams because Yoda just ends up stealing their buffs any way.

Jolee doesn't do anything for the team on offense because if you do the strategy right you shouldn't lose a single character before you annihilate their entire team. 95% of the time I finish with my entire team intact
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Thanks for sharing this strategy @Ninjah9. :)
    Any chance of a video of it in action?
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    KKatarn wrote: »

So take a second look at my post as I have updated the strategy for 100% win rate.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing this strategy @Ninjah9. :)
    Any chance of a video of it in action?

I wish, dont have the equipment to do that.
  • You can also use Thrawn to fracture Darth Revan, keeps him completely out of the match
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    You can also use Thrawn to fracture Darth Revan, keeps him completely out of the match

Yes that's true, that strategy actually works better, but if you cant make your Thrawn fast enough it doesn't work..
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*