Friendly Battles

I’ve been wanting friendly battles for a while now, just to have some friendly competition, if you want this please contact a developer as well as leave your opinion...thx

Friendly Battles 19 votes

Friendly battles
89%
RavenclawsEnderGamer87KyJoe_CoolFives5555MaztorasRyan495678BilliamRhunnemcshantjackaldo20Jed_EyeDaPowerfulJeditmjtloDoodManYohaDarthKoonCatchiestTube 17 votes
No friendly battles
10%
HuatimusBlackHawk75k 2 votes

Replies

• Yoha
    2 posts Member
    Friendly battles
    Exactly. Friendly battles would be a wonderful addition to the game, allowing eg for the testing of tw squads.
  • No friendly battles
    we do have "Friendly battles" as you call them, they're called galactic war.
    That's where I do all my squad test before I throw it in TW or PVP.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    And now we have the ship table for the same thing. Rather than wasting arena attempts we can fiddle around with combos. Switched from Tarkin to Ackbar for a bit to test it out. Worked really well even though my HO is all level 1 abilities and only LVL 60.
  • Maztoras
    153 posts Member
    Friendly battles
    100000% for this. Best feature that could ever come out for this game. Period.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Friendly battles
    we do have "Friendly battles" as you call them, they're called galactic war.
    That's where I do all my squad test before I throw it in TW or PVP.

(Hello again @BlackHawk75k lol ;) )
    For level 85 players I would 100% agree with ya. But for those who aren't level 85 yet, that wouldn't be the smartest option when they are trying to reach the 150/150 GW completion achievement so they can finally sim GW. It wouldn't be logical to risk losing a GW just to test a squad out. And I'm sure a lot of people would say the same. That's where the "friendly battles" idea would come into play.
    (P.S. Just for the record I am in fact a level 85 player and have far surpassed the 150/150 GW achievement a while ago and sim GW everyday. Lol. Just sayin'. :sunglasses: )
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Maztoras
    153 posts Member
    Friendly battles
    Uh as lvl 85 player gw is definitely not the solution we looking for. And every node is a joke
  • Friendly battles
    I feel like friendly battles would be an amazing way to learn from your mistakes and improve in the long run
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No friendly battles
    Voted against because you necro the thread from a year ago.