Rework Reveal: Count Dooku

1235Next

Replies

• KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Aydnie wrote: »
    why no synergy suggestion with Assaj ?-?
    Would've been nice if Dooku gave Riposte to GG and Asajj for 2 turns too

That would be way overpowered. I'm already stoked that GG and Asajj counters one third of the time under Dooku. GG especially hits incredibly hard on his basic, as does Asajj once she gets ramped up and she has stun.

Oh and why have nobody on this thread mentioned zBSF yet? She fits perfectly into that team, sith leader and debuff synergies, and she brings arguably the most OP debuff in the game. Might be the best use of her yet outside of a DR squad.

I was thinking the same. With Dooku being able to distribute shock up to 2 enemies he and Bastilla Fallen can have a nice sinergy going on, plus Dooku can hide her from enemies attacks.
  • I have a strong Dooku I use with the Emperor as leader. The enhanced shocking for Dooku will work well for me. And maybe I can use my Geonosians more often. Looking forward to this!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Anyone know if Dooku's stats / attack modifiers were changed
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Anyone know if Dooku's stats / attack modifiers were changed

HP - not changed
    Protection - increased by ~6500
    dmg - no change in the stat screen, have to wait for .gg to update
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I thought Riposte was going to be a status buff like Prepared but not an actual buff.

So if anyone can dispel his stealth, will also end up dispelling Riposte
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I thought Riposte was going to be a status buff like Prepared but not an actual buff.

So if anyone can dispel his stealth, will also end up dispelling Riposte

Plo Koon lead and T3 defense debuff won't - but that's a pretty small list :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • What good would Riposte do, if Dooku is in stealth for that 2 turns? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    What good would Riposte do, if Dooku is in stealth for that 2 turns? @CG_SBCrumb

AoEs?
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Just tried G11 Dooku, G12 GG, G12 Asajj, G12 B2 and G10 Droideka (4 stars) in GW... not impressed with Dookus rework so far.

B2 died on node 9, with Asajj and Droideka very close. GG and Dooku had zero protection left.
    All had decent but not great mods.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Just tried G11 Dooku, G12 GG, G12 Asajj, G12 B2 and G10 Droideka (4 stars) in GW... not impressed with Dookus rework so far.

B2 died on node 9, with Asajj and Droideka very close. GG and Dooku had zero protection left.

Maybe Visas or Tuaken Shaman as a healer? Need something.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Seems like they buffed the damage of his basic attack a bit and from Force Lightning by a lot.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member

Without B1 to keep healing the droids, they won't make it through your typical GW as Grievous will keep damaging them. That doesn't really have anything to do with dooku.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I don’t really know, would be better with some more useful separatists
  • SamuelGoth
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    What good would Riposte do, if Dooku is in stealth for that 2 turns? @CG_SBCrumb

AoEs?

Maybe you forgot but many aoe can't be countered,
    so i believe the omega on master of makashi is useless. It will be much better if the riposte also affect the regular attack for 2 turns, and it won't be op since it can be dispel. Hopefully you guys can consider it 😁 @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Anyone mention mother talzin yet? Don't feel like scraping thru 5 pages
  • VonZant wrote: »

Maybe Visas or Tuaken Shaman as a healer? Need something.

I'm really liking Visas with Dooku.