Point system for attacking

Please change the way you score attacks. I suggest score for damage dealt or opponents killed. It’s almost impossible to hold people accountable for not attacking.

Replies

• If anything, the player having teams with multiple defenses should get extra score, not the one scratching one or two toons without pulling of a win.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If anything, the player having teams with multiple defenses should get extra score, not the one scratching one or two toons without pulling of a win.

Individual scores don't really matter. It's a guild event. The first two defense of a team reduces / removes the opponents rewards for victory in first or second attempt.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Rybo1546 wrote: »
    Please change the way you score attacks. I suggest score for damage dealt or opponents killed.

If the defensive team is not defeated, the attacker should not earn a single banner. Only victories should reward banners.
    It’s almost impossible to hold people accountable for not attacking.

The work-around is to prohibit engagement in all zones. Then check the number of rogue actions.

• Camakin
    102 posts Member
    Please change the way you score attacks. I suggest score for damage dealt or opponents killed. It’s almost impossible to hold people accountable for not attacking.

If you are trying to track a guild members participation in TW set every zone to Prohibit Engagement and then track how many rogue actions everyone has. It's what our guild has been doing for about a year now
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Please change the way you score attacks. I suggest score for damage dealt or opponents killed.

If the defensive team is not defeated, the attacker should not earn a single banner. Only victories should reward banners.
    It’s almost impossible to hold people accountable for not attacking.

The work-around is to prohibit engagement in all zones. Then check the number of rogue actions.

A successful defense is a victory though.