HAAT solo

Prev1
So I'm curious about what teams can solo HAAT? I heard a rumor that Jedi Revan can do it (please tell me if I'm wrong) and what's most effective?

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    JKR can do it, yes, but it requires excellent mods and some luck. zVader and Wampa can do it. AA with Ezra or Wampa can do it (also requires amazing mods).

I use RJT Finn BB8 C-3PO CLS and it's super easy.
  • I hope tank is simmable soon. :D
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I use the "Yolo Solo" team - Ackbar, CLS, Hermit Yoda, BB8 and Young Han. Phase 2 can be a little dicey but otherwise it's pretty easy and you don't need a bunch of ludicrous mod sets with +150 speed or anything.

I've also heard that Jedi Revan can do it but I honestly have no idea how you're supposed to get past Grievous when your only turn meter drain is on Yoda's special.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    RJT lead, C3PO, bb8, and (Finn or Resistance Trooper) and (CLS or Han Solo) can also solo it.
  • I'm trying to get my full solo with Jedi Rey lead, 3PO, R2, BB8 and Resistance Trooper. I can get roughly 46 mil. Phase 1 is my downfall.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I've also heard that Jedi Revan can do it but I honestly have no idea how you're supposed to get past Grievous when your only turn meter drain is on Yoda's special.

Brute force. You just do too much damage for tmr to really matter. And if you somehow don't finish before enrage, Jolee will save you.
  • StarSon wrote: »

Brute force. You just do too much damage for tmr to really matter. And if you somehow don't finish before enrage, Jolee will save you.

I think you also need to play that team, and not just solo. My Revan team doesn't finish Phase 4 on auto. They're good for about 5 mil damage.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

I think you also need to play that team, and not just solo. My Revan team doesn't finish Phase 4 on auto. They're good for about 5 mil damage.

Right, it's not auto. But OP didn't ask for auto teams.
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Jkr can also reduce tm with his zerg attack

This is true. It must require careful planning then.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Not really. Arena mods and some luck in p2. All the other phases are super easy on manual.

Not really. Arena mods and some luck in p2. All the other phases are super easy on manual.

Phase 1 is easy? Must be with the focus on grievous. I'm trying to use Jedi Rey and her droids and can't get more than 60 to 70% of the phase beat before I loose a character.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @Chucko_marek ditch r2 and drop in cls or raid Han.. I also find Finn preferable now to res troop.. p1 is manual and 2 is auto between topples, p3 is auto p4 is auto between topples
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Phase 1 is easy? Must be with the focus on grievous. I'm trying to use Jedi Rey and her droids and can't get more than 60 to 70% of the phase beat before I loose a character.

Phase 1 is easy with JKR, yes.

Though, it is also super easy with RJT BB8 C-3PO Finn CLS. Daze the adds, go to town on GG. Manual for both teams.
  • ButtrmlkPncakes
    51 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Others have mentioned the same lineup already, but here's my team that beats it pretty reliably with around 90-100 speed from mods and a g8 Finn. This is by far the best and easiest team to use to solo the raid IMO, and it doesn't even require a maxed out Finn!
  • 7rvwtma922uv.png

This is just p4 with only 80% left but it should bring the idea home. I know it can go from mid p2 through p4.

Phase 1 is easy with JKR, yes.

Though, it is also super easy with RJT BB8 C-3PO Finn CLS. Daze the adds, go to town on GG. Manual for both teams.

P1 CLS/RAID HAN can... wait for it .. SOLO it.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    @Chucko_marek ditch r2 and drop in cls or raid Han.. I also find Finn preferable now to res troop.. p1 is manual and 2 is auto between topples, p3 is auto p4 is auto between topples

I tried swapping out R2 for Luke and that failed miserably. The team I run can do 60% to 70% of phase 1 and then auto the rest. I'm going to work on getting the mods I have on them to 6 dots, hopefully the extra offense and other stats is what I need. Realistically, I need to learn how to master phase 1. If I can do that, I can let my phone go on auto and only click through the phase changes. The nice thing is I can battle phase 1 and 2 on lunch and then auto the last 2 phases when I get back to work.
  • Sorry to dig this up again, is there a non C3PO solo team?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    NoRinGoSho wrote: »
    Sorry to dig this up again, is there a non C3PO solo team?

Usual ABC method. Ackbar, BB8, CLS, Hermit Yoda, Wampa/Young Han.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    7rvwtma922uv.png

This is just p4 with only 80% left but it should bring the idea home. I know it can go from mid p2 through p4.
    So I'm curious about what teams can solo HAAT?

HAAT. Not just a few phases.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    NoRinGoSho wrote: »
    Sorry to dig this up again, is there a non C3PO solo team?

Wampanader was the first, I believe. There are teams with young Han Solo as well. Neither require C-3P0.
  • Like many others I use JTR, 3PO, BB, Finn and CLS. P1 is manual and requires a few specific actions but pretty easy. P2 is auto during topples, this round can get tight if your potency is too low though. You need to reapply Expose very consistently. P3 is full auto. P4 is auto between topples and super easy.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    7rvwtma922uv.png

So I'm curious about what teams can solo HAAT?

HAAT. Not just a few phases.

It can do the entire tank with proper (i.e. amazing) mods. Easier with Wampa over Asajj though.

Basically, every team that isn't Resistance with C-3PO and CLS takes the best of mods to get through the whole raid.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    Hq2qW9B.png
  • 6nkqg3no8si6.jpg

Phase 1 is fairly easy. Once you have Daze or Confusions (2 stacks) on the sides (B2 and B1's).
    Target GG with specials from all characters except C-3PO. Use JTR to call C-3PO every time due to the cooldown reduction. Use C-3PO's special to increase the stacks of translation for more TMR on his basic. With this you will be able to call JTR's mind tricks often for easy TMR

Phase 2: Topple and hit auto, repeat when the tank comes out of topple.

Phase 3: Can be done on auto or manual using the same approach as phase 1

Phase 4: Once the B2's have Daze or 2 stacks of confusion, topple the tank and hit auto. No need to hit the B2's when the tank comes out of topple, just target the turrets and then auto

No need to worry if you miss a topple by waiting until the last moment like the Yolo-Solo team as Finn's stacking damage will hit max quickly in all phases. All up takes about 25mins start to finish.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    JTR, R2, BB8, C-3, Trooper. Phase 1 and 3 can be a little bit tricky and you will most likely finish them with the boss that is like 3 turns away from blind rage, but you can auto for most of the raid.
  • is the JKR solo a full solo or just soloing some phases? I would really like to get other options that are NOT Rey because I hate that Mary Sue as a character and don't want to even unlock her unless Episode IX actually makes her interesting. Currently I can only solo from phase 2 onwards with Nightsisters but.. people in guild using JTR teams can solo the whole thing so I can't get tank tamer and would like to at some point.
  • bl2w2u9lv4o5.jpg

This is my favourite team for HAAT, I can do 2 and half phases, from half of P2 to the end
  • I can do nightsisters deathstorm (no Zombie, MT, AV, Daka, Initiate, Talia, spirit would be better in place of Talia) from Phase 2 on, if I had Spirit at 7* I could more reliably do P2 start to finish it helps to have part of phase 2 done already as I'm using Talia instead of spirit (no debuff on basic to be resisted and constantly heals on basic which can make it hard to get other people dead).. I can get second place and I usually finish 10-15 minutes faster ahead of the JTR solo teams.. but.. I come up about 8-12 million short, so can't get the title and depending on how many JTR squads run, might not place top 3. But I hate Rey so I'd rather not get her .. trying to farm wampa now but Geo tokens don't get wampa as fast (much less Malak)