Territory Wars are like Caddy Shack...

Caddy Shack is a good movie, but I've seen it way too many times. It feels a bit monotonous watching the gopher dance and fight with Bill Murray.

So TW are pretty much like Caddy Shack.

Can we have a major content update so that TW has a sequel, like Caddy Shack 2?

Replies

• Rodney Dangerfield shards as a reward?
  • Or maybe add some gopher holes in the territory war map?
  • Rodney Dangerfield shards as a reward?

The best joke he ever told was “Yeah, my wife is so big, she was standing on the corner and the cops told her to break it up.”
  • Range1974
    897 posts Member
    I don’t know how you think it is repetitive. We face different opponents each fight and even if it is the same squads on defense, they are always modded differently. I do miss the bonus factions though so those of us we had farmed groups that are essentially worthless now get used.
  • Not sure if the design of the game could handle it but what if they put out 2 TBs and we had to choose between vanilla and spicy with a bunch of variable bonuses like all hans on deck. Let the numbers decide who actually wants what then either stick with one or keep both on offer.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    didn't caddyshack II suck?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

Yes. I should have used the Karate Kid as an example.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Yes. I should have used the Karate Kid as an example.
    Didn't Karate Kid II suck?

Sequels to one-offs that happened to make money usually do.
  • Karate Kid II **** only if you were rooting for the good guys. There was plenty of entertainment if you were rooting for the bad guys.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There are no gophers or Rodney Dangerfield....but yeah just like Caddyshack.

Pretty sure no one is playing golf either...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019

caddyshak 2 was amazing.... "ever heard of a wedgie before" "no" "all the pros use it let me show you"
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

caddyshak 2 was amazing.... "ever heard of a wedgie before" "no" "all the pros use it let me show you"

Agreed. You Sir, have what we like to call taste in movies.
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    I don’t know how you think it is repetitive. We face different opponents each fight and even if it is the same squads on defense, they are always modded differently. I do miss the bonus factions though so those of us we had farmed groups that are essentially worthless now get used.

That depends on how big or small you decide to view things. Breaking it down to mods, gear, etc, they are different encounters. RNG makes them different too. IF you generalize, the entire game is the same thing. Take a team of 5 to beat opponents.