Prepping to get Chewie 6* (or higher)

Metroplex79
832 posts Member
edited July 2019
Here's where I'm at after the last update (Jul 3/19) :

Bossk - zeta'd Leadership, Trandoshan Rage @ 7, Gear 12 (2/5), Speed = 228
Boba Fett - zeta'd Leadership, Bounty Hunter's Resolve @ 7, Gear 12 (3/5), Speed = 218
Greedo - zeta'd Leadership, Threaten @ 7, Gear 12 (1/5), Speed = 203
Zam Wesell - zeta'd Leadership, Shapeshifter @ 7, Gear 11 (1/6), Speed = 225
Dengar - max'ed except for Grizzled Veteran @ 7, Gear 11 (5/6), Speed = 192

My substitutes for the 5th slot:

IG-88 - max'ed except for, Adaptive Aim Algorithm @ 7, Gear 10 (5/6), Speed = 168
Cad Bane - Leadership not zeta'd, Gear 9 (4/6), Speed = 163
Jango Fett - Leadership not zeta'd, Gear 7 (4/6), Speed = 208

The other BHs are no where near close to being ready:

Embo - 5* (67/85), Gear 1
Aurra Sing - 5* (16/85), Gear 1

========================================================================
Here's where I'm at after almost a month (Jun 19/19) :

Boba Fett - zeta'd Leadership, Bounty Hunter's Resolve @ 7, Gear 12 (3/5), Speed = 218
Dengar - nothing zeta'd or omega'd, Gear 9 (1/6), Speed = 164

My substitutes for the 5th slot:

Jango Fett - Leadership not zeta'd, Gear 8 (4/6), Speed = 208
IG-88 - Leadership not zeta'd, Adaptive Aim Algorithm @ 7, Gear 9 (4/6), Speed = 168

Embo - 5* (54/85), Gear 1
Aurra Sing - 5* (16/85), Gear 1

========================================================================
ORIGINAL POST:
Slowly gearing up BHs.

Here's what I got as of right now:

My 5th slot is still up for grabs:

IG-88 - Leadership not zeta'd, Adaptive Aim Algorithm @ 7, Gear 9 (4/6), Speed = 168
Dengar - nothing zeta'd or omega'd, Gear 9 (1/6), Speed = 164

Jango Fett - 6* (77/100), Gear 1
Embo - 5* (17/85), Gear 1
Aurra Sing - 4* (60/65), Gear 1

From the many threads, based on what I have at the moment, start throwing more gear at Dengar?

Thanks.
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
Post edited by Metroplex79 on

Replies

• Uriakatos
    176 posts Member
    6* will be a breeze for you. For 7* my Jango did all of it himself basically. He's an absolute unit. Highly recommend gearing him up.
  • The only answer here for you is Dengar. His stealth mechanic is necessary. Get Dengar as high as possible. I suspect you are already at 7* territory but Dengar at G10/11 will seal it. You're going to have to contend with RNG even if all are at G12+ so just be a little patient and you will have the walking carpet at 7 stars.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Chef_Tasty wrote: »
    The only answer here for you is Dengar. His stealth mechanic is necessary. Get Dengar as high as possible. I suspect you are already at 7* territory but Dengar at G10/11 will seal it. You're going to have to contend with RNG even if all are at G12+ so just be a little patient and you will have the walking carpet at 7 stars.

Dengar makes the Chewie assassination possible. I would try getting zBossk lead to g12 and 240 speed with 80-90% tenacity and defense/defense %. A really fast resistant zBOssk walked me through fun.

If you mod right with his lead you can fight through. If you kill any of them in an early sequence that favors you greatly. Their Crits feed on each other. Lando gets more attacks for crit and so on.
  • Thanks.

What about Zetas?

Anyone that has to have zeta(s)?

I'll probably update the OP with their progress every 2-3 weeks or so till the next Chewie Event.

• I managed it with only Bossk zeta and everyone either equal or lower gear than you by mod shifting, so it will be physically possible with the team you have now, but will require a lot of RNG, the more gear you add, the better. I would also say Dengar is vital, so I would recommend him as your fifth. that's just me though.
  • Uriakatos wrote: »
    6* will be a breeze for you. For 7* my Jango did all of it himself basically. He's an absolute unit. Highly recommend gearing him up.

You sound like the perfect person to ask a question I've had: I have Greedo at G8 and I've almost got Jango to 7* (G7 atm). I want to level and gear Jango anyways so should Jango replace Greedo? By the time Chewie comes back I'll have Bossk (L), Boba, Dengar and Cad ready. I've been holding off gearing Jango or Greedo until I could get a little more input. My gut tells me Jango would be more valuable than Greedo but I wanted to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

How high did you gear Jango? Were you running Jango or Bossk lead?
  • Unfortunately, only minor improvements to my BHs.

• Updated.

My Dengar should be Gear 12 by tomorrow, just a few MK1 & MK2 gear pieces missing.

Am I RNG dependent on winning? Or should I be able to beat it easily?

Thanks.

• Looks vastly better than what I had at the time, I think the rest of mine were gear 10 beyond G12 Bossk, so I can't reassure you completely, but that should leave you in a pretty reliable position, there will always be some RNG but you should be fine.