Territory Wars are like Caddy Shack...

Caddy Shack is a good movie, but I've seen it way too many times. It feels a bit monotonous watching the gopher dance and fight with Bill Murray.

So TW are pretty much like Caddy Shack.

Can we have a major content update so that TW has a sequel, like Caddy Shack 2?

Replies

• Rodney Dangerfield shards as a reward?
  • Or maybe add some gopher holes in the territory war map?
  • Rodney Dangerfield shards as a reward?

The best joke he ever told was “Yeah, my wife is so big, she was standing on the corner and the cops told her to break it up.”
  • Range1974
    503 posts Member
    I don’t know how you think it is repetitive. We face different opponents each fight and even if it is the same squads on defense, they are always modded differently. I do miss the bonus factions though so those of us we had farmed groups that are essentially worthless now get used.
  • Not sure if the design of the game could handle it but what if they put out 2 TBs and we had to choose between vanilla and spicy with a bunch of variable bonuses like all hans on deck. Let the numbers decide who actually wants what then either stick with one or keep both on offer.
  • leef
    12585 posts Member
    didn't caddyshack II suck?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

Yes. I should have used the Karate Kid as an example.
  • Rath_Tarr
    2166 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Yes. I should have used the Karate Kid as an example.
    Didn't Karate Kid II suck?

Sequels to one-offs that happened to make money usually do.
  • Karate Kid II **** only if you were rooting for the good guys. There was plenty of entertainment if you were rooting for the bad guys.
  • Kyno
    21013 posts Moderator
    There are no gophers or Rodney Dangerfield....but yeah just like Caddyshack.

Pretty sure no one is playing golf either...
  • Dk_rek
    3081 posts Member
    edited August 9

caddyshak 2 was amazing.... "ever heard of a wedgie before" "no" "all the pros use it let me show you"
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

caddyshak 2 was amazing.... "ever heard of a wedgie before" "no" "all the pros use it let me show you"

Agreed. You Sir, have what we like to call taste in movies.