Memorial Day?

Did CG forget about Memorial Day? Didn’t we get something last year in support of our vets and troops overseas? Not to be rude, just a question.

Thank you to all those who have served and are currently active duty.

Replies

• Angelloyd
    365 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Nope. We got nothing last year. They usually only do things for star war based dates...and even so it's not on all dates.
  • Shantaram
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I don't suppose it occurred to the OP that some people don't support the armed forces. Or that some players might come from countries that don't exactly welcome the presence of US forces on their territory. Some Japanese players, for example, might not appreciate such a jingoistic gesture if they'd rather your bases were closed down and your misbehaving (in their opinion) servicemen and women went home.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Well that didn't take long...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    This is an international game, so no

I take that back, let’s get free rewards from CG for every holiday known to man, and that includes Groundhog Day.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Groundhog Day.

repeatedly..
    over and over,
    reiterative -
    refreshing,
    respawning
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    This is an international game, so no

I take that back, let’s get free rewards from CG for every holiday known to man, and that includes Groundhog Day.

Agreed.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Shantaram wrote: »
    I don't suppose it occurred to the OP that some people don't support the armed forces. Or that some players might come from countries that don't exactly welcome the presence of US forces on their territory. Some Japanese players, for example, might not appreciate such a jingoistic gesture if they'd rather your bases were closed down and your misbehaving (in their opinion) servicemen and women went home.

They could probably be easily replaced with north Korean soldiers if that suits you better
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is not a discussion for this forum.

But this is an international game and not all holidays are representative of the player base as a whole and may not be recognized.
This discussion has been closed.