In game chat?

Umm this game is missing this.....kinda boring playing by yourself

Replies

• I've got a feeling it's planned for the holotable to the right of DS battles, the one with the guy sitting in front of several floating holographic heads.

I think ships are coming ultimately too, the Hutt table with the Millennium Falcon and Boba's ship, Slave I, along with the "ship synergy" mentioned in Biggs Darklighter's description hint at it pretty strongly.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I've got a feeling it's planned for the holotable to the right of DS battles, the one with the guy sitting in front of several floating holographic heads.

I think ships are coming ultimately too, the Hutt table with the Millennium Falcon and Boba's ship, Slave I, along with the "ship synergy" mentioned in Biggs Darklighter's description hint at it pretty strongly.

Well I'd hope so, this is probably the last mobile game I'll play, really enjoying it. It's like summoners war but Star Wars, hope alliance or fleets come soon, with some sort of sector control like good side vs dark side for control of the galaxy haha, would be nice to see how many ppl are actually playing the game