powers of officers in the war guides

Hello.
Not once faced with the fact that players ignored teams of officers in the territories, when placing protection ...
The very title of officer, this is the command of the construction, at least.
I believe that guild officers should be able to independently move their guild detachments when placing defenses, change their positions by territory or delete them altogether.
And also, if the guild officer designates a minimum of um, to accommodate a detachment, say at least 90power, then the game itself should be prohibited so that it is impossible to place a detachment weaker.
I ask administrators to think about these ideas.
Thank.
Sorry if it is not written correctly, I used Google translator))

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    It translated quite well. Google must be having an off-day.

However, there is no way that the devs will allow an officer to interfere with how another player chooses to play the game, including moving/deleting guild member's squads in TW. If you guild is communicating properly there shouldn't be any need to.

I could get behind minimum power or other officer set squad restrictions, but again, this can be solved with efficient communication within the guild.

Operate a strike system, where if members are consistently ignoring officer instructions they are removed from the guild.
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    It is a pity to delete, bring coupons, but do not communicate, unfortunately. removal is somehow not humane, easier to move)
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    KarlDrez wrote: »
    It is a pity to delete, bring coupons, but do not communicate, unfortunately. removal is somehow not humane, easier to move)

And as I said, devs won't let officers move other player's teams. If you are worried about tickets, everyone that wants to be in a competitive guild will happily hit 600. If your guild mates aren't communicating, and are putting your defensive strategy at risk, you are better off removing them.
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    90% of participants communicate, but the chat of the game is quickly updated ... thus there is no choice but to look for another way to communicate
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    We use discord and it's great.

Also, officers can write instructions on each individual territory on the map stating squads or minimum requirements. If you can make your guild read these notes when they select a territory (they don't disappear like the chat lines) you might see less low powered or wrong squads.
    k5501v9pehu2.png
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    Yes, the officers write teams in the territories, but some players ignore these commands. However, the removal of players is too strong a measure. I can interfere with the player’s game and delete it, but I cannot interfere and move his troops ... strange and incomprehensible. But probably there is no choice. I will delete.
    Thanks for answers.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    However, the removal of players is too strong a measure.

It's really not too strong. In fact it's the only thing you can do.

I'm not advocating you immediately remove someone who doesn't follow orders. But if it's a repeated thing, with no improvement, the only way you can fix it is to boot them. The game gives you no other tool.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    I began to write because the game does not give officers a different opportunity, but only delete it. Although officers must command the ranks.
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    I do not understand why it is impossible to give such powers to the guild officers!?!?
    This, in fact, is elementary to understand. I must have the right to move my line of defense, no matter how the players are placed and, moreover, how they communicate.
    I, as an officer, should have such a right.
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    If some player does not like it, he will leave the guild.
    But the officer must have the appropriate authority.
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    But, of course, it is better to make a simulation of the “pit” than something really necessary.
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    Or!
    though, would be the leader of the guild to give such opportunities.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I do not understand why it is impossible to give such powers to the guild officers!?!?
    This, in fact, is elementary to understand. I must have the right to move my line of defense, no matter how the players are placed and, moreover, how they communicate.
    I, as an officer, should have such a right.

It's not impossible, they have just said they won't do it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Just because they call the event a war and call the people with special powers in the guild officers, that doesn't mean that officers are somehow entitled to all the powers similar to what military officers would have in actual war.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Just because they call the event a war and call the people with special powers in the guild officers, that doesn't mean that officers are somehow entitled to all the powers similar to what military officers would have in actual war.

Well, I believe you have the option to have it work this way, but then you have to die if you lose. So no one picks this option.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If some player does not like it, he will leave the guild.
    But the officer must have the appropriate authority.

Your problem is, that CG doesn't like it. Their philosophy is, that others should not be able to interfere with your own play. That's why f.ex. you can still engage in combat in zones where engagement is prohibited.

My own oppinion is, that since it's a guild event and not just a guild officer event, each player's action should reflect on the outcome of the event. If some player makes a bad move, it should hurt the guild, and if he makes brilliant moves the guild should benefit.
  • KarlDrez
    14 posts Member
    I'm understood, thank you.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I'm understood, thank you.

Understood != agreed with.
  • Yes, I will delete the players)
  • So, look for players again. And it’s not a fact that those who do not read the command of officers will not come.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    That is just part of the role of an officer. You recruit new players and some may not work out. So you recruit some more.