Where is the "Geonosian" Territory Battle in this June Calendar?

Dear EA (CG) I just saw the calendar and there is no indication of it.

We urgently need this new content (challenge). Arena is not good enough for the Guilds to stay together, work and be active.
The current Raids and done and killed.
The two TBs are done and killed.

Please give us good news, on a play mode (TB) were we really work in the way this game is founded, like a GUILD.

By the way. a new Raid is Urgent, and if posible the multi-mentioned Legendary levels of the current Raids, could make the game become more alive.

its getting boring....

Thank you.

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    A raid where you need to fight Darth Vader as a boss would be sweet. Or maybe a Jedi centered one where the Jedi are the enemies.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    A raid where you need to fight Darth Vader as a boss would be sweet. Or maybe a Jedi centered one where the Jedi are the enemies.

An order 66 type raid where you just slaughter Jedi as clone troopers?

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    RickOneMex wrote: »

Most likely because they have never put new shinies on the calendar. They will edit it in (if we're getting one in June) after they announced the start date of the first one. Though I would expect it between the two Hoth TB's since we have such a gap.
  • All very valid bro!!! we need action in the game that can be approached by the whole GUILD and that requires a coordinated effort. With Characters rewards (Shards) that you get over time as you progress and that EVERYONE GETS eventually not just by paying for them like lately........
  • StarSon wrote: »
    RickOneMex wrote: »

Most likely because they have never put new shinies on the calendar. They will edit it in (if we're getting one in June) after they announced the start date of the first one. Though I would expect it between the two Hoth TB's since we have such a gap.

I hope you are right Bro!!! is so needed, with out more Guild coordinated effort and action this game is going to die.