Best team to use without Wicket?

Quicksilver
1175 posts Member
edited May 2019
I have access to all the other ewoks except Wicket

is it possible to beat the event with chirpa, elder, paploo, logray and then for the fifth spot either teebo or ewok scout (not sure which would be better as the fifth?)

if I dont farm Wicket and use this other team, they will probably need to be G12+ to get 7* C-3P0?

im just trying to determine if its easier to farm wicket and then invest less on gears for the team overall, or not farm wicket and gear up the other ewoks like crazy

any advice is appreciated, thank you

Replies

• skate79
    32 posts Member
    Scout is the best replacement for wicket because they are the damage dealers. You could probably do it with gear 11 and a gold Elder. Might need a second zeta though.
    Wickets node gives stun guns and once he is 7 stars you will get zetas from the Endor escalation. Just food for thought.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    thanks skate, I guess I should probably bite the bullet and just farm Wicket....would likely be better in the long term, especially with the extra zeta's
  • You can use either Scout or Teebo in for Wicket, I did it using both Scout and Teebo. Teebo is good bc his stealth can hide EE if you’re lucky and his TM removal is useful. My advice would be just use whichever one is a higher gear level
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    You can use either Scout or Teebo in for Wicket, I did it using both Scout and Teebo. Teebo is good bc his stealth can hide EE if you’re lucky and his TM removal is useful. My advice would be just use whichever one is a higher gear level

who did you use with Teebo and Scout?

Ill post a pic of my ewoks as they are now, definitely a sad bunch lol im farming Paploo and Logray at the moment, dabbling in Wicket but his farm is just painful...I'd just like to get 7* C-3P0 using what I have as much as possible, with as minimal further investment as possible (other than gearingup of course)

IMG-1816.png
  • I did it without Wicket.

Chirpa, Logray, Paploo, Scout and Elder. G12 Elder and the others G11. Had loads of attempts with 1 zeta (Chirpa), added a 2nd zeta (Paploo) and did it fairly easily.
  • You can use either Scout or Teebo in for Wicket, I did it using both Scout and Teebo. Teebo is good bc his stealth can hide EE if you’re lucky and his TM removal is useful. My advice would be just use whichever one is a higher gear level

who did you use with Teebo and Scout?

Ill post a pic of my ewoks as they are now, definitely a sad bunch lol im farming Paploo and Logray at the moment, dabbling in Wicket but his farm is just painful...I'd just like to get 7* C-3P0 using what I have as much as possible, with as minimal further investment as possible (other than gearingup of course)

IMG-1816.png

I did it with the original squad- zChirpa, zPaploo, Elder, Scout, and Teebo. Took a long time but I was able to get it done with them. So if you’re wanting to get it done with minimal investment, this is the way to go. But it takes at least 2 zetas and g12 on a few of them.

I wrote a guide on it if you wanna use it as a resource: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/198489/guide-no-wicket-no-logray#latest