Developer Q&A - May 29th

Replies

• With 4 TBs being in game soon...ish

Will we have 4 TBs at once? Or will we keep the 2 a month and have it in a rotation?
  • Is there a chance that with the clone wars content we could see the republic commandos make an appearance?
  • When Battlefront 2 was released you gave away a 4* Kylo Ren to celebrate. Will you be doing any such thing to mark the release of Jedi Fallen Order?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Yotommy
    94 posts Member
    Everyone : Do you plan on improving......
    CG: No.
  • Why does this game provide update notes in only English? Yes, you do provide in-game messages in their respective languages, but a lot of the messages from the developers are delivered in only English on this forum (some of them tend to be extremely nuanced and ambiguous, which I'm sure confuses non-native English speakers).

Other mobile games, such as Marvel Strike Force, or even games that are now defunct (Star Wars Force Arena) have provided update notes in multiple languages, so I don't think there should be an excuse for this, yet you don't seem to recognize that there are players who live outside the Anglosphere. Why has this been so, and is this going to change?
  • Will Places of Power, Secrets and Shadows, and Rebel Round up get Mythic Tiers to match the other events?
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    brunobyof wrote: »
    I have a deep question about the relationship between "Turn Meter Gain(%)" and "Speed":
    how can we possibly know if a character is going to hit 100% TM before the other if , let's say:
    Character A starts the encounter with a bonus 20% TM and have 250 speed; but character B has no bonus TM at the start of the encounter but have 300 speed. Which of the mwill hit 100% TM first?

U don't need devs to answer this.

250 with 20% bonus is equal to 312.5 speed so the 250 speed unit with 20% bonus tm would act first.

Speed / (1-bonus tm%) = actual speed
    250/(1-.20)=312.5
    300/(1-0)=300
  • Jordylee24
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    You split the nightmare shard in half last year and while that was a step forward, you put most of the active players and whales in one and not so much in the other. One half falls only to 40-50 while the other half still has 2-300 Millennium Falcon fleets capable of taking first. Do you have any plans to address this? Its still costing a lot of endgame big spenders the most valuable resource in the game, zeta mats. And the crystal cost is much higher than many many other shards. Most of us are down 5-15 complete zetas compared to many other endgame 3 yr playing players that have been on shards where they may not even drop out of top 10. Thank you.

Edit. I'm not even sure how you could fix it because even in the 200 range there are players that take 1st in regular arena but have given up on fleets. Even if you split it again and again, many of those players would start a new fleet and it would be the same mess all over again. There are not many inactive players here like the tops of many shards.
  • Is it possible to have a Watto type toon come around and buy or upgradethe gear we have thousands of.
    SANTAJEDI
  • Can we get more wookies(hanharr, lowbacca, tarful to name a few) and a wookie tag/designated wookie leader??
  • Why does this game provide update notes in only English? Yes, you do provide in-game messages in their respective languages, but a lot of the messages from the developers are delivered in only English on this forum (some of them tend to be extremely nuanced and ambiguous, which I'm sure confuses non-native English speakers).

Other mobile games, such as Marvel Strike Force, or even games that are now defunct (Star Wars Force Arena) have provided update notes in multiple languages, so I don't think there should be an excuse for this, yet you don't seem to recognize that there are players who live outside the Anglosphere. Why has this been so, and is this going to change?

It will probably not change. I do remember that back when they had a healthy relationship with their gamechangers that they would promote the non-English GCs to make it easier for non-English speakers to understand. They don't promote them anymore, but the gamechangers may still be doing their stuffs.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • sho
    39 posts Member
    Except new TB map, are we going to see some other pve content in near future like new events, new event types or new mythic events?
  • Are there any plans for "sandbox gameplay" or any PvE content that a player can consume when it works for them?

It feels like we have so many characters in the game and so little content to actually use them in
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Ships....can we get some love for the ships!!!
  • Jritaiii
    87 posts Member
    In tw will there ever be a way to tell who has what teams or toons left on their bench. You always see someone with 0 attack banners but there is no way to tell if they just haven't played or lost each time. I know you can do the lock each territory and see how many rogue attempts people have but that doesn't work if you really want to lock a zone.
  • The real question no-one is asking: How are you doing this Q&A when Caley is hogging the laptop?
  • Are you going to make any further changes to Mods to address the weighting of Speed Secondaries as most important factor in (most) Modding?
  • DarthAxiod wrote: »
    The zeta crunch is getting worse as it seems the zeta odds are definitely more toward not getting a zeta versus getting a zeta. Can we get other game modes that give a zeta or two a week as a reward just a thought?

There are 2800 zetas in the game and many top players have almost farmed half of all the zetas in the game. I have over 1000 of the 2800 zetas already and I have missed a ton of GA events even a few tw...

The farming rate is much higher than the rate zetas are added to the game.
  • In order to move away from squad arena being the focus of players /meta....is there any discussion on adding crystal rewards / income to other aspects of the game? I.e. to grand arena rewards?
  • Can we please get a faction pass for the old Clone Wars era Jedi? Especially Mace Windu. Fix him and all else will be forgiven.
  • Shiprek
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi, I have a proposal on reddit:https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/buk5qj/proposal_remove_arenas_from_all_level_85_players/ to remove arenas and distribute those rewards through GA. Is this a possibility?
  • Yotommy
    94 posts Member
    Will we get any new content before the end of the month or are we to just wait and twiddle our thumbs.
  • from what was said about shifting the meta away from squad arean( and fleet), will you shift crystals to these systems? that seems to be the driving force for value in a team, how many rewards can it earn.
  • Any talk of consolidating Raid tickets and letting guilds chose which ones to participate in?

Is there an time frame for when the HAAT and STR will be simmable?

Can we get Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage back in the HAAT!?!?!
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
This discussion has been closed.