Ewoks for C-3PO event

Lachie_1
104 posts Member
It’s another ewoks post about C-3PO event..

I know there are/were a few threads about the premium or necessary ewoks being Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo and Elder. I always saw posts about not having Logray or Wicket but never saw anything about using Teebo instead of Paploo. I already had Teebo 7* and needed to farm Chirpa in Cantina so that’s why I only have Paploo at 6*.

I have a zeta on Chirpa and two more full zetas at my disposal. My team will be zChirpa (G10), Logray (G12), Wicket (G12), Teebo (G9) and Elder (G12) by the time the event comes around. Aiming for 7* of course.

I know the event is very rng-based, but should I be worried about not having Paploo in there??

Thanks in advance for advice.

Replies

• JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Do you have Scout? If you can replace Teboo you should be set without any other Zeta. Even with teboo you should be fine. Just follow the posted Kill order and you are good.
  • Lachie_1
    104 posts Member
    JMG680 wrote: »
    Do you have Scout? If you can replace Teboo you should be set without any other Zeta. Even with teboo you should be fine. Just follow the posted Kill order and you are good.

Scout is at 7* but low gear. Is Scout a better substitute than Teebo???
  • Manumicio
    291 posts Member
    The point about Pabloo, is that he dispells buffs every time he hits with his basic, what often will be the turning point in winning the event or not at 7*.

But i think with good speed stats on your murder bears you might still do it, but you'll need time & RNG of course.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Lachie_1
    104 posts Member
    Manumicio wrote: »
    The point about Pabloo, is that he dispells buffs every time he hits with his basic, what often will be the turning point in winning the event or not at 7*.

But i think with good speed stats on your murder bears you might still do it, but you'll need time & RNG of course.

I plan to put arena mods on them so hopefully speed etc won’t be a problem! Fair enough, thanks for answering.

At least the event runs for 7 days. Gives plenty of time to do attempt after attempt; though it’ll be tedious if rng is against me.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Think you’ll be good.

Teebo might actually be better than Scout due to his TM removal. Plus you have Wicket who is the main damage dealer. Scout is the best replacement for Wicket but I think Teebo will be a better replacement for Paploo.

I think you’ve got it with enough time and RNG.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    You just have to be really careful with using Lograys dispel to make sure you maximise your chances.
  • I think you’ll be ok. The 2 critical ones to have are wicket and chirpa. I used paploo, but had no logray, who is probably more critical for the event anyway. Wicket Zeta will help if you end up struggling.
  • Chirpa, Logray, Wicket and Elder are your MVPs.

You should be fine.

Get em all as high gear as possible. Arena mods. Zeta if needed.

Should be fine.

• I got 7* 3PO with Teebo lead instead of Chirpa; no Zetas needed. Here's my detailed post about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/a6d8ob/7star_c3p0_wo_chirpa_or_any_zetas/
    Let me know if I can help further. Good luck!
    ...also phaserbrain on YouTube and Twitch, but phaser_brain on reddit; 612-693-174
  • P.S. -- I've continued to use Teebo in GA (multiple defenses sometimes) and TW (bye bye First Order) and have been pleased enough that I still haven't upgraded or used Chirpa months later.
    ...also phaserbrain on YouTube and Twitch, but phaser_brain on reddit; 612-693-174
  • CaesarAM
    246 posts Member
    The key about Paploo, as noted, is the buff removal. My opinion is you want two buff removers on the team, but without Paploo you will be more dependent on the TM and cooldowns working out right to have the dispels available when you need them.

And I liked Scout for the event a lot. I didn’t have Wicket for it and used Scout with jacked up potency. The TM removal on his basic was a huge help.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    And I liked Scout for the event a lot. I didn’t have Wicket for it and used Scout with jacked up potency. The TM removal on his basic was a huge help.

He's under-rated.