Can I pick up the 7th star?

NicWester
8928 posts Member
edunpympwzbj.png
I kind of expected C-3P0 to come back later in the month than the 6th... Dang. This is what I've got. I can probably get one more Stun Gun before the event ends, and I can definitely get one more zeta. Think this'll be good enough?
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Hexen_Jagar
    632 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Unless you got God mods on them, you dont have a chance. A mix of g10 and G11 minimum on them, EE g12 if you can get it. The zetas will offset the gear crunch.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Unless you got God mods on them, you dont have a chance. A mix of g10 and G11 minimum on them, EE g12 if you can get it. The zetas will offset the gear crunch.

No.... Lots of people are forums have shown the Logray Wicket zChirpa Paploo Elder combo getting 7* with g8/9/10 combos. I am sure it is about the mods though at that gear with the best team.
    BucMan55 wrote: »
    Got him but I think the taunter taunts every turn. Logray removes taunt as well but you need paploo basic, or you have to kill the tank first I think

The taunter is like Royal Guard. When someone goes below 100% health, he taunts. With Teebo and Paploo you can usually clear it quick with either targeted assist or their natural turns.

I managed it with wicket and elder g10, scout logray and chirpa g9. Had to take out the tank first cos once chewie drops below 100 health he just taunts again.

Took about 1000 attempts

That's just 1 random dood I searched on forums.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Interesting. Well, we'll see. I think I can manage g10 on everyone by then, and my mods are pretty good (I just don't move them very often because I hate putting them back, but this would be worth it). I zeta'd Wicket last night and think if I get lucky I could manage a zeta on Paploo by the end of the event's run, but that'd be cutting it pretty close and hopefully I can do it without his.

I really like Ewoks as a team, so I don't mind the investment. Always wanted a full g12 of them, but other priorities come along. I'll finish them eventually, and this is just a step in that direction.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Darthsm
    56 posts Member
    I'm hoping g11 on everyone with zeta on chirp is enough...wont have wicket for 7* attempts (64 shards away). Would be nice to see back-to-back endor esc this weekend instead of stupid ns events, **** CG
  • hotdeaths
    152 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    edunpympwzbj.png
    I kind of expected C-3P0 to come back later in the month than the 6th... Dang. This is what I've got. I can probably get one more Stun Gun before the event ends, and I can definitely get one more zeta. Think this'll be good enough?

I've got all G9 and G10 elder and I am expecting to get him with sufficient RNG. I managed Chewie, I'll manage this.