C3po without Chirpa and Wicket?

Is it possible to unlock C3po without Chirpa and Wicket? Here’s my Ewoks, https://swgoh.gg/p/862782976/characters/?f=Ewok

Replies

• Nikodeemus wrote: »
    Is it possible to unlock C3po without Chirpa and Wicket? Here’s my Ewoks, https://swgoh.gg/p/862782976/characters/?f=Ewok

Odd combo but with g11/g12 gear all 200+ speed probably
  • Just to unlock? That seems a bit much... might as well wait till i get Chirpa, but i am just wondering if what i have is close to unlock him, not seven star him
  • Go find out? :) This is an unusual combo, but it's probably possible to unlock.
  • It will probably take some tries to unlock but it should be possible. G11+ is totally not needed to unlock.
  • Just barely, i had finished it with g9 Teebo Logray, g10 paploo and scout, g11 Elder. Had almost god mods, used the Mod Optimizer for mod load outs, and had mostly all abilities maxed except teebo specials and lograys unique. Was a helluva fight but luckily did it just in the nick of time
  • f82bd
    81 posts Member
    Nikodeemus wrote: »
    Just barely, i had finished it with g9 Teebo Logray, g10 paploo and scout, g11 Elder. Had almost god mods, used the Mod Optimizer for mod load outs, and had mostly all abilities maxed except teebo specials and lograys unique. Was a helluva fight but luckily did it just in the nick of time

Was this at 5* or 7*?
  • f82bd wrote: »
    Just barely, i had finished it with g9 Teebo Logray, g10 paploo and scout, g11 Elder. Had almost god mods, used the Mod Optimizer for mod load outs, and had mostly all abilities maxed except teebo specials and lograys unique. Was a helluva fight but luckily did it just in the nick of time

Was this at 5* or 7*?

This was at 5*, it’s really not viable with Teebo lead at all, unless g12 is on everyone. It was very difficult
  • f82bd
    81 posts Member
    Thanks! The problem is that there's such a hard node crunch now with so much new and old content. I can't justify time on ewoks (chirpa and wicket), and your squad like mine is easier to obtain as a long-term side farm. If I can get a 5* C3PO out of it with a similar lineup, that's all i want and can afford right now. JKR, BH ships, DR, Separatists, Anikin, OMG!! too many more come first. Anyway, gotta go with the team I have. Not enough time to get Wicks or Chirpy now ;-)
  • Nikodeemus wrote: »
    f82bd wrote: »

Was this at 5* or 7*?

This was at 5*, it’s really not viable with Teebo lead at all, unless g12 is on everyone. It was very difficult

7* with Teebo lead can work. My Teebo was Gear 9, and only Elder was Gear 12: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/a6d8ob/7star_c3p0_wo_chirpa_or_any_zetas/
    ...also phaserbrain on YouTube and Twitch, but phaser_brain on reddit; 612-693-174
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I used exact team as OP and got 6* could not get 7*. I have chirps this time with zeta so hopefully that will do it. Not close to wicket.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    This is pretty awesome then
    f82bd wrote: »

That's actually very reassuring. It kinda makes people mad that you need to be maxed with Chirpa team without Logray and Wicket.

Was this at 5* or 7*?

7* with Teebo lead can work. My Teebo was Gear 9, and only Elder was Gear 12: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/a6d8ob/7star_c3p0_wo_chirpa_or_any_zetas/