Platoon complaint

Long time player, occasional poster.

What is up with these platoons?!

It’s been weeks since someone has made a complaint thread. I remember the good old days of reading the same complaint thread every single time TB ran, but this time round no one is complaining?

Please fix TB platoons so the complaint threads are as frequent as they used to be.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure there will be plenty of complaints with the new TB. There will probably even be complaints in an hour when people remember that there are 5 each of B1 and Droideka in the p5 platoons.
  • Options
    You’re right! I’ve committed the cardinal sin according to Padmé: assuming too much.

*rekindles hopes for a complaint thread*

PS - for anyone who can’t separate irony from reality, I’m in a 207M GP guild and we have pre-announced to fill 6/4/6 top/middle/bottom for p5. I feel the pain of those that can’t fill all. Next DSTB we will, just not this time.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    I unlocked B1 today and promoted to 5* for the sole purpose of finishing the last platoon, only to discover I filled 10 spots yesterday.

And now I will never win a GA round again.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I unlocked B1 today and promoted to 5* for the sole purpose of finishing the last platoon, only to discover I filled 10 spots yesterday.

And now I will never win a GA round again.

That infernal matchmaking algorithm!

It’s such a shame that so many honest players only ever lose because they are shafted by the matchmaking or are beaten by a mod-trick cheater. And that all their victories are due to skill and cunning.

That’s certainly why I lost my most recent defeat. It wasn’t because I put the wrong Bastila in a JKR lineup, no sir.