Haat Prizez for top 3 ... why so bad?

Zvezda
63 posts Member
Like Rancor is so much better time vs prize

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Yup. Tank raid rewards are generally complete trash for mid/end game players. Unless I get golden eyeballs, I can never use the rewards. I guess Kenobi is the true prize.
  • Options
    Considering Rancor can be simmed and HAAT I can blow through in about 45 minutes the rewards are fine. I want the guild currency more than the “rewards” and the toon shards for store conversion.
  • Zvezda
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Considering Rancor can be simmed and HAAT I can blow through in about 45 minutes the rewards are fine. I want the guild currency more than the “rewards” and the toon shards for store conversion.

Just because it can be semi-auto ( never saw a full auto team post Finn nerf ) that doesn't mean it can have crappy prizes ... cmon
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Sure it can. Buy gear with currency, which is the actual prize. Any good gear is a bonus.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    For mid and end game players, Rancor rewards are so much better. Tank rewards are complete garbage. Eyeballs are the only useful thing it drops. It’s a joke. They could literally just make tank give the exact same rewards as rancor and I’d be much happier than the junk it rewards now.