Haat Prizez for top 3 ... why so bad?

Zvezda
56 posts Member
Like Rancor is so much better time vs prize

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Yup. Tank raid rewards are generally complete trash for mid/end game players. Unless I get golden eyeballs, I can never use the rewards. I guess Kenobi is the true prize.
  • Considering Rancor can be simmed and HAAT I can blow through in about 45 minutes the rewards are fine. I want the guild currency more than the “rewards” and the toon shards for store conversion.
  • Zvezda
    56 posts Member
    Considering Rancor can be simmed and HAAT I can blow through in about 45 minutes the rewards are fine. I want the guild currency more than the “rewards” and the toon shards for store conversion.

Just because it can be semi-auto ( never saw a full auto team post Finn nerf ) that doesn't mean it can have crappy prizes ... cmon
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Sure it can. Buy gear with currency, which is the actual prize. Any good gear is a bonus.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    For mid and end game players, Rancor rewards are so much better. Tank rewards are complete garbage. Eyeballs are the only useful thing it drops. It’s a joke. They could literally just make tank give the exact same rewards as rancor and I’d be much happier than the junk it rewards now.