I did the thing!

Jarvind
3920 posts Member
Just flexing a little as after months of grinding away on Hoda shards, I was finally able to pull off a HAAT solo:

9brbQFU.png

I know this isn't like, super impressive anymore, but it was a goal I set aaaaaaaages ago and it was cool to finally see it happen. Also, this was literally the first time I've ever used Hoda for anything, so it seems like a pretty good first mission for him.

Bonus: here's the most ludicrous hit of the run:

w1Jo5lc.png

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Replies

• Congrats! Hoping to get mine soon, hopefully today.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Congrats!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    @Crackling_Doom this thread is two months old, but @Jarvind probably still appreciates it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    Lol. 😂😂
  • What's the fastest and easiest way to solo the HAAT?
    I currently don't solo it, I just use CLS for phase 1 and then JTR for the remaining 3. Once past phase 1 it is mostly done via full auto, but it takes 40+ minutes all up.
    If I can auto it and get it done faster, I'd switch teams.
  • JTR, CLS, C3PO, Finn and BB8.

I have autoed P1, but only after getting daze on all 3 adds. 3 times in a row it has worked - but with 7 left til enrage one time and 1 left til enrage the other twice.

P2 you can auto but you need to drive in between topples. P3 should be full auto and p4 same as p2, though again I prefer to come out of auto to daze both the b2.
  • Ok, so that sounds like you've replaced R2 in my JTR team for CLS, but that seems to trade off using auto by needing to manually work the tank inbetween topples.
    How long does that team take? Is it significantly faster than 40 mins?
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    @Crackling_Doom this thread is two months old, but @Jarvind probably still appreciates it.

Accurate! Though I was certainly surprised to see 7 notifications for a thread I forgot I even made. Thanks @Crackling_Doom !

Speedwise, if that's your goal I would def not go the Young Han route. It's a fun team, but it takes quite a while and most of it needs to be run manually.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ok, so that sounds like you've replaced R2 in my JTR team for CLS, but that seems to trade off using auto by needing to manually work the tank inbetween topples.
    How long does that team take? Is it significantly faster than 40 mins?
    Yes. More in the 20-25 region