• leef
    13458 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    UNDER ASSAJ LEAD.
    It's daylight, shouldn't you be huddled up in your basement waiting for moms Mac n cheese dinner?

Yeah, I'm done here.

Ditto, don't care anymore last GA til championships roll out, asking a simple question and get mostly clown show responses, millennials are what's wrong with the world, bunch of keyboard warriors who would cower in a real life confrontation, thanks for the help.

I am not a millennial but would be perfectly happy if my ma brought me a mac and cheese dinner. Except for the whole gluten thing and the fact that my wife uses Velveeta which is just demonstrably better in mac and cheese. Gluten-free or otherwise.

why you gotta sith on mac n cheese though? haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Can we make this thread about gluten-free mac and cheese now? I feel like that would be more constructive.

What's the best brand? We struggle to find a good one.

Its literally called Beecher's "World's best Mac and Cheese." In frozen section.

It's not worlds best over homemade, but its the best store GF Mac we have found. ;) Ate it yesterday actually.
  • Annie’s mac n cheese is the best. They’ve also got gluten free and vegan, which isn’t all that bad from what I hear.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Annie’s mac n cheese is the best. They’ve also got gluten free and vegan, which isn’t all that bad from what I hear.

Annie's is ok-ish. My problem is I'm not the gluten-free one in the house so I still remember the good stuff.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • To op of you read this. I understand you are having an issue with NS and just wanted to see if anyone else is as well. After seeing that apparently no one else is, your best course of action is to record it happening and then post it here. If you cannot replicate it again, then it was just a bug that got ironed out. If you are able to capture it (which I highly encourage) then you can have the satisfaction of putting these guys in their place. Instead of responding to these keyboard warriors as you put it, respond with evidence and they will back away like a shark that smells it’s own blood.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Can we make this thread about gluten-free mac and cheese now? I feel like that would be more constructive.

Its literally called Beecher's "World's best Mac and Cheese." In frozen section.

It's not worlds best over homemade, but its the best store GF Mac we have found. ;) Ate it yesterday actually.

Let's think about this for a sec, VZ, why do they put a guarantee, “World’s best Mac and Cheese” on a box? Hmm, very interesting.

Here's how I see it. A guy puts a guarantee on the box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside. Makes a man feel good, c’ourse it does. Ya think if you leave that box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.

The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.

They put a guarantee on the box because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of sith. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality GF Mac and Cheese from Kraft.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Oh man, I loved Annie's as a kid. I'ma hafta pick some up and get my nostalgia on.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    To op of you read this. I understand you are having an issue with NS and just wanted to see if anyone else is as well. After seeing that apparently no one else is, your best course of action is to record it happening and then post it here. If you cannot replicate it again, then it was just a bug that got ironed out. If you are able to capture it (which I highly encourage) then you can have the satisfaction of putting these guys in their place. Instead of responding to these keyboard warriors as you put it, respond with evidence and they will back away like a shark that smells it’s own blood.

Speaking for just myself, I asked a few questions because it's very easy to misunderstand a mechanic or see something that isn't there. It happens every day here. What I got back made it clear this is someone who just wants everyone to agree there is a problem.

No need to put me in my place. Just show me a video that it's actually happening, and I'll happily admit there's a bug.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    To op of you read this. I understand you are having an issue with NS and just wanted to see if anyone else is as well. After seeing that apparently no one else is, your best course of action is to record it happening and then post it here. If you cannot replicate it again, then it was just a bug that got ironed out. If you are able to capture it (which I highly encourage) then you can have the satisfaction of putting these guys in their place. Instead of responding to these keyboard warriors as you put it, respond with evidence and they will back away like a shark that smells it’s own blood.

isn't that the exact same advice the OP has gotten from these "keyboard warriors"? Why would they back away if they're the ones asking for the proof to begin with...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Let's think about this for a sec, VZ, why do they put a “World’s best Mac and cheese” guarantee on a box? Hmm, very interesting.

Here's how I see it. A guy puts a guarantee on the box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside. Makes a man feel good, ‘course it does. Ya think if you leave that box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.

The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.

They put a guarantee on the box because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of sith. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality GF Mac and cheese item from Kraft.
  • makoamagana
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    leef wrote: »

isn't that the exact same advice the OP has gotten from these "keyboard warriors"? Why would they back away if they're the ones asking for the proof to begin with...

Many are saying it’s not true and they want to see proof. Wether it’s true or not I don’t know. But regardless, in my experience these ones asking for proof once they get it seem to just slip away into the ether. They would much rather just not say anything and pretend they just never saw it than to say they were wrong and an op was right.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    There's a lot to say before there's proof, because most of the time it's someone not understanding what is happening.

Once there's proof there's nothing left to say.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    keyboard warriors will have won the battle, but lost the war
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member

Many are saying it’s not true and they want to see proof. Wether it’s true or not I don’t know. But regardless, in my experience these ones asking for proof once they get it seem to just slip away into the ether.

I'll give you that people often have trouble admitting they were wrong, but what OP is describing is quite impossible and likely caused by them being dumb rather than some L337 |-|4x0rz causing Nightsisters to have dual leads.

Their willingness to resort to blaming their problems on millennials, of all things, leads me to believe they're probably just dumb, since the only people still saying "THOSE GOSH DARN MILLENNIALS" are companies trying to run ads that will generate hate-clicks.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Wait so you're saying OP is a sophisticated spam bot?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Let's think about this for a sec, VZ, why do they put a “World’s best Mac and cheese” guarantee on a box? Hmm, very interesting.

Here's how I see it. A guy puts a guarantee on the box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside. Makes a man feel good, ‘course it does. Ya think if you leave that box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.

They put a guarantee on the box because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of sith. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality GF Mac and cheese item from Kraft.

I agree about things like Guarantee or Money Back, etc are completely useless and a trap because no one takes the time to return something that costs $3 and its just bait.

Id eat Kraft but not allowed to do gluten anymore. So not an option.

Interestingly, after 20 years of marriage, Mac and Cheese is basically the only thing my wife and I fight about. That, pizza, and chicken nuggets are the only things my kids will eat and my wife won't even try to get them to eat anything else. Drives me crazy. She was gone one night and I tried to make them eat Spaghetti Os (because they are awesome) and they both just sat and wailed and refused to eat and told me to call mom because "We dont like your methods!"

Also, so I am not accused of being off-topic, Asajj.
  • Jarvind wrote: »

Many are saying it’s not true and they want to see proof. Wether it’s true or not I don’t know. But regardless, in my experience these ones asking for proof once they get it seem to just slip away into the ether.

I'll give you that people often have trouble admitting they were wrong, but what OP is describing is quite impossible and likely caused by them being dumb rather than some L337 |-|4x0rz causing Nightsisters to have dual leads.

Their willingness to resort to blaming their problems on millennials, of all things, leads me to believe they're probably just dumb, since the only people still saying "THOSE GOSH DARN MILLENNIALS" are companies trying to run ads that will generate hate-clicks.

I agree with you there. I think op was just upset at some of the negative responses he got. Wether or not he is dumb is not for us to decide. I also don’t think it’s quite that impossible given the fact we recently had a legendary event where multiple leads were in play. Seeing how buggy this game has become and testing seems to be non existent these days I wouldn’t be surprised if something like this actually slipped through.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Also, so I am not accused of being off-topic, Asajj.

To the point specifically, what if MT was in the lead. What happens with Asajj's lead?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

No one said sophisticated.

@VonZant dang it I double checked and the pasta is wheat. but the flavor packets aren’t! Also, Daka.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Also, I fought NS in two of my three GA rounds, and both used AV lead. Did not see this happen in either case.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited June 2019

VonZant dang it I double checked and the pasta is wheat. but the flavor packets aren’t! Also, Daka.

An unsophisticated spam bot would not be able to carry on a conversation.

Also, don't forget Daka has a lead ability too. And underrated one in certain conditions. If she adds her lead to the other two, this team would be indestructible.
  • I never really liked mac and cheese. But if it was the only thing available I'd take it over nothing.

Also, I use my Talzin led NS on offence and I see no possibilities of Ventress' lead kicking in too. I know it's not the same as what OP was saying, but still.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    What about Jawa (https://discord.gg/TcBTtyh) leads?

Could they affect this potential bug?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Many are saying it’s not true and they want to see proof. Wether it’s true or not I don’t know. But regardless, in my experience these ones asking for proof once they get it seem to just slip away into the ether. They would much rather just not say anything and pretend they just never saw it than to say they were wrong and an op was right.

Right, but the same logic applies to people who make claims but can't back them up with proof. Once they realized they made a mistake, they're unlikely to share that. For example if it was actually a talzin assist that caused the resurrection of that NS member, it just looked like it was a basic because they all assist with basics. Do you feel like the OP would post that vid if he found out that was the cause, not a percieved bug?
    Anyway, the only thing that matters is proof. If the game is bugged i want it fixed even if i haven't encountered the bug myself. Without proof that's not going to happen.
    I've been on this forum for quite a while and i do have to say that in my experience the people who shoot it's a bug the loudest are the ones wrong most often. It happens alot that it's just a misinterpretation of an ability or something just slipped their mind.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

VonZant dang it I double checked and the pasta is wheat. but the flavor packets aren’t! Also, Daka.

Also, don't forget Daka has a lead ability too. And underrated one in certain conditions. If she adds her lead to the other two, this team would be indestructible.

My point stands lol.

Add in talia’s and it’s no wonder op can’t win
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Just so everyone knows, this thread has made my day.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Good point, could be Talzin's special.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

My point stands lol.

Add in talia’s and it’s no wonder op can’t win

Does it? Whatever you think of the quality of the conversation, you can't deny that it exists.

I feel like Talia's is kinda irrelevant once you've already stacked Asajj, MT, and Daka on the pile. When you take apple pie, add ice cream, and finally whipped cream, you can't really taste the sprinkles.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Good point, sprinkles are overrated imo
  • leef wrote: »

Right, but the same logic applies to people who make claims but can't back them up with proof. Once they realized they made a mistake, they're unlikely to share that. For example if it was actually a talzin assist that caused the resurrection of that NS member, it just looked like it was a basic because they all assist with basics. Do you feel like the OP would post that vid if he found out that was the cause, not a percieved bug?
    Anyway, the only thing that matters is proof. If the game is bugged i want it fixed even if i haven't encountered the bug myself. Without proof that's not going to happen.
    I've been on this forum for quite a while and i do have to say that in my experience the people who shoot it's a bug the loudest are the ones wrong most often. It happens alot that it's just a misinterpretation of an ability or something just slipped their mind.

Oh I agree there too! But the point was to help op, which in his case is to post a video. Arguing the other side of the coin doesn’t help op.