Kit Reveal: Shaak Ti

Prev1345
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
muiw075kzp0y.gif

UNIT NAME: Shaak Ti
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Support, Leader, Galactic Republic, Jedi
Inspiring Jedi Leader with heightened reflexes.

ABILITIES:

Basic: Courageous Strike
lw2b5kutr4f1.gif
FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs on target enemy, deal Physical damage to them, and grant Offense Up for 1 turn to all allies who didn't already have it.

Special 1: Assault Team (Cooldown 3)
ulich6awdmr1.gif
FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on all allies. Call all Clone Trooper allies to assist. If target ally is a Clone Trooper, he gains 100% Turn Meter.

Target ally gains buffs for 3 turns based on their role:
- Attacker: Stealth and Critical Chance Up
- Support or Healer: Speed Up and Tenacity Up
- Tank: Taunt and Critical Hit Immunity

Special 2: Training Exercises (Cooldown 3)
auj19n0aifow.gif
FINAL TEXT: Call target other ally to assist, and if they are a Clone Trooper, they attack again. Shaak Ti and target ally recover 35% of their Health and Protection.

If target ally is a Clone Trooper, they gain 25% Critical Damage (max 5 stacks) until the end of the battle.

If target ally is a Galactic Republic Jedi, they gain 25% Tenacity (max 5 stacks) until the end of the battle.

Leader: Unity Wins War
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Clone Trooper allies have +35 Speed. Clone Trooper allies recover 5% Health and Protection when they attack out of turn.

At the start of the battle, Galactic Republic allies have +15% Max Health, +5% Max Protection, and +15% Offense for each Clone Trooper ally.

Unique: Heightened Reflexes
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Whenever Shaak Ti or a Clone Trooper ally takes damage from an attack, Shaak Ti gains 20% Turn Meter.

Whenever Shaak Ti or a Clone Trooper ally takes damage from an attack, they gain Retribution for 2 turns at the end of that turn.

uxw385wgso9v.gif

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    When I order a Dr Pepper by the person doesnt listen and brings me tea. Shaak Ti!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Nice! New Jedi always good!

Oh! And clone synergy!

For easy finding:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205438/developer-insights-shaak-ti#latest
  • Yes! I’ve been waiting for Shaak Ti to finally come.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Yes! I’ve been waiting for Shaak Ti to finally come.

One might say it Shaakting!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Oh the Clones have a reliable heal with retribution now and can give 5s has a forced taunt.

So her lead does not give her speed or heal her?
    Hmmm.

This team looks fun. Marquee release?
  • Darn looks useless under padme but cool to have a clone lead, where's ki adi mundi at!? That a hint saying 'galactic republic Jedi ally'?
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Rework Mace!!!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Darn looks useless under padme but cool to have a clone lead, where's ki adi mundi at!? That a hint saying 'galactic republic Jedi ally'?

Could be, but a ton of the in game jedi are galactic republic already.
  • very interesting this new hero is...
  • Yotommy
    94 posts Member
    Cody Zeta Refund Confirmed!
  • Was it her or her sister I saw singing opera on a cruise in Floston Paridise?
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Lovely. Though I wish she'd work better in an all jedi GR squad. Still great though, and Fives finally (sort of) gets a taunt ability!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Yotommy wrote: »
    Cody Zeta Refund Confirmed!

unless they Change codys leader it is not confirmed.

Yeah they probably won't, which is really disappointing
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Training exercises @ clone seargent =100%TM if both crit

Clone Seargent rework next? I don’t think they’ll like that possible 100%TM gain
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Cool Shaak Ti is here. Another wanted toon. And a good lead. Takes Rex out of there - +35 speed too. We have moved to the next level!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Making your GA opponent deal with a souped-up Clone squad led by a fierce Jedi would have some real Shaak value.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Darn looks useless under padme but cool to have a clone lead, where's ki adi mundi at!? That a hint saying 'galactic republic Jedi ally'?
    Counting Shaak Ti, sixteen out of twenty-four Jedi in the game are Galactic Republic.
    Still not a he.
  • Yotommy
    94 posts Member
    SWGOH Community : Mace Windu Rework
    CG : Here's a Jedi that died 20 different times, has synergy with weak Clones and won't be any good in Arena.
  • A boosted Cody.
  • Marquee?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    CG : Here's a Jedi that died 20 different times, has synergy with weak Clones and won't be any good in Arena.

She died 20 different times?
  • I've been hoping for a good reason to use the clones my friend told me were "super good" when I started.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

A Mace Windu rework would have been no different.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yay more Clone synergy! So excited to see how she works out :)
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Very happy to see her come to the game. Thank you <3
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    This whining is uncalled for, and the community has been asking for Shaak Ti for literally years.

Just because the thing they're releasing right now is not the one thing you are most interested in does not mean they're doing something wrong. We're still in the Clone Wars cycle, so there are more reworks and characters on the horizon. I sincerely doubt we're getting to Q4 without seeing more clone trooper content.

Also, not every new thing has to be arena oriented.
    Still not a he.
  • Monel wrote: »

She died 20 different times?

Well, she had two death scenes that were deleted from Revenge of the Sith, so that is what she is known for

I guess the ROTS writers just couldn't decide how to kill her off
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    This whining is uncalled for, and the community has been asking for Shaak Ti for literally years.

Just because the thing they're releasing right now is not the one thing you are most interested in does not mean they're doing something wrong. We're still in the Clone Wars cycle, so there are more reworks and characters on the horizon. I sincerely doubt we're getting to Q4 without seeing more clone trooper content.

Also, not every new thing has to be arena oriented.

Also - if it’s a marquee release they have to put stuff out now so we can farm at a later time.

Mace is here. Waiting for his 2nd touch up.

Plus GEODSTB is coming. Not ls