Rework Windu

Buzzsaw
89 posts Member
All we are saying, is give Mace a chance!

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Giving him a capital ship was his rework.

That said, Endurance needs a rework in light of ships 2.0. Thus the signature.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I have wanted Mace to be good for over 3 and a half years now. I'm preparing for him getting a really disappointing, half-hearted rework.
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    That 👆
  • They prefer to make some Jolee OP and Windu garbage

Makes sense
  • I don't get why everyone has such crazy low expectations for reworks, every rework I've ever seen them do has been absolutely great, with the exception of Magnaguard, who still has a cool kit at least.

If they don't make him at least as viable as Nute I would be very surprised. Personally I'd like to see him reworked as a high-pressure attacker, it's the only thing that makes sense fluff wise.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    I don't get why everyone has such crazy low expectations for reworks, every rework I've ever seen them do has been absolutely great, with the exception of Magnaguard, who still has a cool kit at least.

If they don't make him at least as viable as Nute I would be very surprised. Personally I'd like to see him reworked as a high-pressure attacker, it's the only thing that makes sense fluff wise.

Reworks have had mixed results. Most of them have definitely made characters at least useful. However, when dealing with really important characters that are supposed to be powerful, they just aren't going to be top tier compared to the latest paywall characters. GG (as an example) is ok, but not where many wanted him to be. I'm just tempering my expectations for Mace. He'll probably become decent with a niche use somewhere. He should be terrifying to fight, but that's just not happening.
  • Jpolson43
    208 posts Member
    I bet he gets a zeta on shatterpoint. Make him similar to what was seen in the Padmé event.
  • Grievous rework was great though, it took people some time to catch on mainly because of the health=damage mechanics and some rather stupid/dismissive youtubers, but yeah GG is just a shining example of a great rework in my book. He's as strong as he should be and his kit makes sense. Literally the only thing to point at with the GG rework is the fact that he needs to be g12+ to hit hard, but that's not really a problem as he reallly does hit hard once he gets there.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I don't get why everyone has such crazy low expectations for reworks, every rework I've ever seen them do has been absolutely great, with the exception of Magnaguard, who still has a cool kit at least.

Reworks generally aren't as strong as new characters because they don't make as much money off of them as so much of the community already has them.
  • Weltall
    98 posts Member
    Do you read Developers Team's forum posts?
    Well, there's this "Kit Tune-Up" post i've got bookmarked, seems appropriate for this situation:

The path of the righteous Jedi is beset on all sides by the inequities of the Old Republic and the tyranny of the evil Sith Empire.
    Blessed is he who, in the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, shepherds the weak through the Galaxy of Revans' darkness.
    For he is truly his Senator's keeper and the finder of lost Galactic Republic Squads.
    "And from the High Ground I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to debuff and one-shot My squad mates. And you will know this party's over when I lay my Shatterpoint upon you."