Character roster (interface bug)

This has been annoying me for quite a bit so time to adress the issue:

When you are in your character roster (the global overview) you can filter your characters on light/dark side, power, activated, level, max health etc. However if you make use of this filter (I use "power" most) and select the first character in the roster you will go to the detailled character screen. From here on if you click to the next character you get a random character and not the character that should come 2nd as most powerful.

I have the feeling clicking "next toon arrow" sticks to a standard roster setup and doesn't keep your selected preferences.

Easiest example is that I selected to show only dark side chars and when i want to scroll through them it shows light side as well. You can call me lazy for being annoyed to have to click from detailled screen back to roster, back to detailled screen if I want to check certain toons but it's confusing. More of a technical issue me thinks.
439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I have the feeling clicking "next toon arrow" sticks to a standard roster setup and doesn't keep your selected preferences...
    This is what happens. Also, I can't quite figure out how the default sorting works. It's like some kind of average of the different sorting options.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Standard roster seems to prioritize Level > Rank > Gear lvl
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Standard roster seems to prioritize Level > Rank > Gear lvl
    Not that simple. I've had lower star heroes before higher, and same with levels.

It's somehow related to all stats and alphabetical thereafter.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot