How's This Team Look?

Since it looks like I'm going to fall short on Darth Revan this time around (frikkin Carth!), I want to make certain I get Threepio unlocked all the way. I maybe overdid it with the Zetas but I was trying to make up for the fact that I didn't think it likely to get to Gear 12 on these little guys.

DnkpaB3.png

Thoughts?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Should be fine.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    I did it with same gear but just the Chirpa zeta. You’ll be good.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    wow, all 4 zetas! Your Ewoks should be very resilient.
  • 100% chance. Maybe not on the first try but no way you miss it this go around. and I agree. the Darth Revan grind is sluggish. Going to miss it myself after farming for 3 **** months. :-(
  • JimmyP_83 wrote: »
    100% chance. Maybe not on the first try but no way you miss it this go around.

Awesome!
    and I agree. the Darth Revan grind is sluggish. Going to miss it myself after farming for 3 **** months. :-(

I will have 4/5 characters at least 7*, and Gear 10 (starting towards Gear 11/12) and I would likely have Carth done had the event been closer to July. But alas, he's sitting at 5* with 62 shards. As it stands, I may get him halfway there by the time the event is done. Oh well.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Uhh... I beat it with gear 9 zChirpa, gear 12 Elder, gear 9 logray, gear 10 wicket and gear 10 paploo...

Needless to say mate, you’re over-prepared. Just hit auto and enjoy your 7 star threepio. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • It's a winner. Load speed on Elder. Give Elder all your assists. The more EE uses his basic, the more turns you get.