Does Turn order matter for the event?

• zG12 Chirpa (Speed 251, Health 28.1k , Protection 34.4k)
  • zG11 Paploo (Speed 213, Health 26.6k, Protection 55.8k)
  • G12 Elder (Speed 240, Health 37.4k, Protection 30.3k)
  • G12 Scout (Speed 255, Health 18.5k, Protection 31.8k)
  • G11 Teebo (Speed 211, Health 29.4k, Protection 46.2k)

I’m not sure I’ve modded the speed order correctly and will Scouts health ruin my chances?

Replies

• I could throw Armatek armor plating on Scout right now? Or grind out a medpac....
  • Lack of Logray and Wicket is going to ruin your chances more than anything else. It's a very very challenging event without them. For what it's worth, I'm still working on seven starring Logray and he was five star the first time this event rolled around.
  • Lack of Logray and Wicket is going to ruin your chances more than anything else. It's a very very challenging event without them. For what it's worth, I'm still working on seven starring Logray and he was five star the first time this event rolled around.

I’ll get scouts Health up then!
    Hoping double zeta, full Omegas and Arena mods helps the lack of Logray and Scout :(

I’ll get scouts Health up then!
    Hoping double zeta, full Omegas and Arena mods helps the lack of Logray and Scout :(

I think you can do it just fine. You basically have the same team as me and I am pretty confident

I’m not sure I’ve modded the speed order correctly and will Scouts health ruin my chances?

I think you're going to be just fine, RNG-willing. Only thing you might want to consider if loading Scout up with as much CC/CD as you can, that's a crazy speed for Scout. Great looking amount of Protection on Paploo.
  • Chef_Tasty wrote: »

I think you're going to be just fine, RNG-willing. Only thing you might want to consider if loading Scout up with as much CC/CD as you can, that's a crazy speed for Scout. Great looking amount of Protection on Paploo.

Yeah, but with all that speed on Scout his refresh on his assist ability will cool down faster. Calling those assists cooldowns the other toons abilities faster right?