Kit Reveal: Shaak Ti

1235Next

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Strojař wrote: »
    Why new character CG? You said for some time after all your releases and reworks there wil be no new chars for some time. You said it in that Q&A. So it was not true? What else?

They said they wouldn't release any new characters in May. It's not May any more.

Where's the lie?

This is the place where truth goes to die.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    @MasterSeedy
    Nothing left to add, bravo. 👍
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Nihilus85 wrote: »
    ... clones look like school kids and teacher with her

Well, that's pretty much it right? But i'm more scared about her eyes. Yes she's an alien but does she have to look like your worst nightmare-alien?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Can we have farm locations for clones? It is insanely hard to get them...
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Akenno wrote: »

Like...the stores?

Clone farming is not a problem.. They could put them on fleet nodes and then you'd really be in trouble.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Most of them are in the fleet store. Some in the guild and fleet stores. Fives is in the cantina store and on a hard node on top of being in the fleet store. Clone Sergeant has three standard hard nodes.

Just keep some fleet currency in your back pocket, and some guild currency besides if you're really in a rush. They'll come fast enough, without slowing things down too terribly much.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Most of them are in the fleet store. Some in the guild and fleet stores. Fives is in the cantina store and on a hard node on top of being in the fleet store. Clone Sergeant has three standard hard nodes.

Just keep some fleet currency in your back pocket, and some guild currency besides if you're really in a rush. They'll come fast enough, without slowing things down too terribly much.

Exactly what I did a few months back, just in case.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Exactly what I did a few months back, just in case.
    Working on them now, myself. A bit slow going, but I'm more interested in having the initial farm underway than having things ret to go the moment there's new stuff for clones to do.
    Still not a he.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    I think the character design is awesome. Clones will be super strong, but not type meta. Kind of like Grievous really. And that’s a good place to be IMO.

I just find it hard to be excited about a marquee character that needs w zetas. I know I won’t be using her soon. But I really do think she looks like a good release.
  • I am SuPer exCiteD!!!
  • Interesting kit, Glad to see something else to work with clones
  • Monel wrote: »
    Yotommy wrote: »
    SWGOH Community : Mace Windu Rework
    CG : Here's a Jedi that died 20 different times, has synergy with weak Clones and won't be any good in Arena.

She died 20 different times?

Well, she had two death scenes that were deleted from Revenge of the Sith, so that is what she is known for

I guess the ROTS writers just couldn't decide how to kill her off

Not to mention she was also killed in The Force Unleashed by Starkiller
  • SamuraiUX
    265 posts Member
    It's too early to tell, but I'm not certain that Shaak Ti is much of an improvement on zCody lead. The speed is nice but I didn't notice a huge difference, playing with the dev-provided superteam, in their performance. That is, they still didn't hit all that hard and they didn't regain protection like Bossk-L BH or Imperial Troopers do. They still seem weak and relatively squishy to me. I guess I'm hoping that we get some new Clones that make a significant difference in the overall team dynamic.
  • Yeah, she is great with clones but she is terrible if there are no other clones on the team.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Yeah, she is great with clones but she is terrible if there are no other clones on the team.
    ...which doesn't seem to be a drawback to a clone leader.
    Still not a he.
  • See the clone thats attacking in this picture? He isn't in the game yet. Will they be adding him along with the reworks?
    u3ylod2pegrn.png
  • ZetaGrievous
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Sebek wrote: »
    See the clone thats attacking in this picture? He isn't in the game yet. Will they be adding him along with the reworks?
    u3ylod2pegrn.png

He is, it is echo

I thought Echo was a Phase 2 trooper. The guy in the picture has a Phase 1 helmet. The blaster is different too, I think.
    I believe that's Echo in the back. He's not the one attacking, though.
  • Rex is in the back.