Why choose TB, why limit our rewards

Prev1
Boros
507 posts Member
Why not just run 3 territory battles a month, let me see shortest month February has 28 days, TB takes 6 days 6×3=18 that means 10 days for TW 3×3=9 and there is still 1 day left over and for other month do 4 TW.
We want more reward CG we dont want to choose to get 1 reward over the other.
Give us 3 TB a month don't be so cheap

Replies

• People want new content, but it sort of takes the fun out when it removes old content at the same time. I dunno, hopefully this is just temporary and we will not have to chose, but they have not exactly been making healthy choices lately. This is another decision that will chase away new players and that really makes me wonder if this game is spiraling the drain?
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    This is incredibly stupid decission. It took all my excitement about new TB away. First they say they want to make more PVE content and then they do the exact opposite.
  • Another pass towards the death of the game.
  • Another pass towards the death of the game.
    Literally every pass is a pass towards the death of the game. No video game has an infinite life cycle, you know.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    I really hate this decision. Really where this game takes turns lately, it makes me more dislike it. I have so much invested in this, its difficult to leave. But this decision just made it more easier lol.
  • what a smartest move ever to make people sad one more time again! I'm taking off my hat before that brainy manager
  • 6*2 et seulement 4 jours pour TB Géo! Incompréhensible !
  • gear for all new toons aka paywall gear will likely show up here in some really difficult battle, that many guilds can't even access at all, same with shards for new toon likely to show up. not exactly trying to please customers r they...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Boros wrote: »
    Why not just run 3 territory battles a month, let me see shortest month February has 28 days, TB takes 6 days 6×3=18 that means 10 days for TW 3×3=9 and there is still 1 day left over and for other month do 4 TW.

How are they limiting our rewards?

We dont know what the reward table is for GTB, but we do know if contains both tiers of the Guild Currency.

Which rewards are we choosing between?
  • As long as the rewards in the new tb make up for skipping the old tb I love this move. Hoth tb has become boring and stale to me personally. Doing both at the same time could become a real pain real quick.
  • Kyno wrote: »

We dont know what the reward table is for GTB, but we do know if contains both tiers of the Guild Currency.

This is why I’m trying to wait until they release the reward structure before losing it. Making us choose is stupid, but the reward structure could make up for it. Adequate currency is one part. Missed toon shards is another (if only for shard shoo currency if you have them 7* already).

I still don’t get why we can’t play both at the same time, like raids.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Between rewards from Hoth and Geo TBs, obviously. We don't know the reward table for Geo, but that doesn't change the fact that we have to choose one or the other.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited June 2019

Right now with the info we have: the IPD shards, ROLO shards, GET tokens (I know Geonisis will have them, but how many ya know?), the Hoth achievements, Wampa kills for BH prestige.

Vs.

Whatever Geonosis has.

I guess the point is there are still rewards that, as far as we know, are exclusive to Hoth and they just became twice as hard to obtain. Geonosis will have it's own exclusive rewards which means we have to choose between exclusive rewards.

Hey weren't there desert Wampas in the old Shadows of the Empire game? Carrie? Please tell me you pointed this out to the team! Wasn't Shadows your favorite game? 😁
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member

Guilds without 50 IPD's will have to choose between helping members get IPD (Hoth), and whichever new toon the new map has (geonosis).
    Guilds will also have to choose between working for the 45 stars achievements (Hoth), and g12 finishers (geonosis).
    You can say you like this, but you can't deny they are limiting rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »

Between rewards from Hoth and Geo TBs, obviously. We don't know the reward table for Geo, but that doesn't change the fact that we have to choose one or the other.

GTB will offer the same currency as rewarded for HTB. So why is that a choice?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Why are people always upset, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Slippyfist wrote: »

Right now with the info we have: the IPD shards, ROLO shards, GET tokens (I know Geonisis will have them, but how many ya know?), the Hoth achievements, Wampa kills for BH prestige.

Vs.

Whatever Geonosis has.

I guess the point is there are still rewards that, as far as we know, are exclusive to Hoth and they just became twice as hard to obtain. Geonosis will have it's own exclusive rewards which means we have to choose between exclusive rewards.

Hey weren't there desert Wampas in the old Shadows of the Empire game? Carrie? Please tell me you pointed this out to the team! Wasn't Shadows your favorite game? 😁

IPD is not a part of this, its HTB only.

Other than Achievements and ROLO shards none of that is exclusive(is ROLO offered in the rebel round up?). But yes those are actual losses from our current understanding, but we dont have the full picture yet.

Guilds can simply move on and come back at a later date to help thier guildmates get (the almost no value) achievement. We do things like that in our alliance, bring people together to knock out the achievement for them.

They are designing this to be a move up, like stepping up in raid tier, once those things are achieved you move up and dont look back, it's not a lasting choice.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    Why are people always upset, haha.

Some people just need a hug.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

GTB will offer the same currency as rewarded for HTB. So why is that a choice?

It depends on the amount and the accompanying gear box, we know nothing about that. And while it might turn out to be a fairly obvious choice, it is still a choice. You can't have both.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JDIII wrote: »
    I thought Ahnold said it was gonna run concurrently? Why are u guys saying something is getting cut?

They are running concurrently, as in they are running at the same time, but you only play 1 of them.

Instead of getting rewards for 3 TB per month, we are only getting rewards for 2 and forced to choose. Not sure how things are in Cali, but 2 is less than 3 in New York, as I would imagine the rest of the world.
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited June 2019

Vs.

Whatever Geonosis has.

Other than Achievements and ROLO shards none of that is exclusive(is ROLO offered in the rebel round up?). But yes those are actual losses from our current understanding, but we dont have the full picture yet.

Guilds can simply move on and come back at a later date to help thier guildmates get (the almost no value) achievement. We do things like that in our alliance, bring people together to knock out the achievement for them.

They are designing this to be a move up, like stepping up in raid tier, once those things are achieved you move up and dont look back, it's not a lasting choice.

True and all fair points, but when you move up a raid tier I don't think there is any real reason to move back (unless I forgot something). I guess the most fair comparison would be if they created a new tier of raid. Let's say HAAT for example. What if they created a Legendary tier with a new character exclusive to Legendary AAT? I could actually see this kind of model working well for raids, but mostly because of the frequency.

Maybe that's the issue I have? TBs already feel too spaced out, and now each one will feel way more spaced out due to the possibility of alternating between the two. I dunno. Guess it doesn't matter anyways, there's no stopping it.

EDIT: I still think we should make a push for Desert Wampas on Genosis.

Vs.

Whatever Geonosis has.

What’re you on about? Isn’t HTB the main source of IPD shards?