Bring back TW bonuses

I think most of us can agree the game is a bit stale right now. TW bonuses made for an interesting twist. Also, devs say they want ya to use all toons, new GA matchmaking might help that but TW bonuses DEFINITELY did. I enjoyed using less often used toons and my guild which has not been great at chasing metas was rewarded for being better overall geared. Please bring them back! It was only ever other one anyway there were still plenty of vanilla.

Replies

• Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    I like the bonuses, I just want to see them scaled back a bit. If G9 characters are a threat at high GP levels it’s too much.
  • Options
    I love the TW bonuses, but people are crying here on the forums for everything and anything and the bonuses got shut down...
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    I miss TW bonuses!!
  • Sufferus
    12 posts Member
    Options
    No Bonuses for you. It sucks hard.
  • Cootch
    8 posts Member
    Options
    They did bring them back just not in form of bonuses, but inform new releases and other kit changes. Just not as powerful. I.e clones and now geonosians, Its like they were preparing us for these changes
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    No bonuses please. So much easier to make defensive assignments for the guild when it’s vanilla.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    Bonuses to individual characters were fine...crazy OP bonuses to an entire team or faction were ridiculous.