Need Help Please with Omega Abilities - L80 Phoenix v/s Empire v/s Other

Hello all,

I'm looking for some advice as I can't seem to find the answer to this question when I search the net.

I'm approaching L80 & have some omegas saved up & I'm wondering where best to put them.

I have Phoenix prepped to head into Thrawn event in 2 weeks as well as an Empire team that he will go onto that are all high 70's in level.

Finally I have some Jedi + Scoundrels in the 60's.

What I'm wondering is what are the best places to put my limited supply of Omegas.

Specifically outside of the Phoenix Unique/Leader abilities.

I have enough to do those for sure, but after those where do I put the rest?

Phoenix Basics/Specials ? Empire? Save for other?

Where is the best bang for my buck so to speak with my remaining 3+ abilities?

Phoenix is everyone but Sabine.

Empire is Emperor, Vader, Tarkin, TIE Pilot w/ 5th slot to be Thrawn.

The Jedi/Scoundrels, if any of them are amazing early omegas that I should save for, are:
Bastila, GM-Yoda, Old Ben, Qui-Gon, Boba, Lando, ST.Han, & Zaalbar.

Thank you for any help & direction you can provide.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thrawn event is starts on the 20th. I would save them up until then, brush up on the event tactics and only apply the ones you think are needed to get through the event as you are making attempts.

Once you are done with Thrawn, you will be looking to switch to another arena squad, Empire or Bastilia Jedi most likely. Any leftover omegas and any new gear / currency should go to building up that squad.
  • Options
    Thanks, that path is exactly what I was thinking of taking.

But what order should I do the abilities in?

That is where I'm stuck, I'm unsure what are the "best" abilities to put the Omega's on.

I don't want to put them in the wrong spot & waste them.

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Been a while since I did it and I can't remember for sure which five I used but they haven't changed much since.

I omega'd all uniques, Hera's leader, Ezra & Zeb basic and Kanan's taunt special. All g8 except for Ezra who was g9. Mods were decent but nothing special - GA B-team, not arena quality.

Took me a fair few tries and a couple more gear pieces iirc but not too bad.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Been a while since I did it and I can't remember for sure which five I used but they haven't changed much since.

I omega'd all uniques, Hera's leader, Ezra & Zeb basic and Kanan's taunt special. All g8 except for Ezra who was g9. Mods were decent but nothing special - GA B-team, not arena quality.

Took me a fair few tries and a couple more gear pieces iirc but not too bad.

Definitely all basics/unique abilities + Hera's lead.
  • Options
    I would also omega Sabin's. He is useful even outside of Thrawn event (raids etc...) For Phoenix squad, she is one of the most powerful.