Rancor Sim-everyone not getting same rewards

I recently polled guild members as to what they recieved from the rancor sim, and while we all got the same gear pieces, the amount of gear pieces varied from player to player(14 stun guns for one, 16 for another). Anyone else run into this? I couldn’t find a post covering this particular question.

Replies

• I suspect that's more likely down to selective memory / lack of attention from some of your guild mates.

We've simmed from the moment that was available and no one has ever received different rewards from someone else.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    I suspect that's more likely down to selective memory / lack of attention from some of your guild mates.

We've simmed from the moment that was available and no one has ever received different rewards from someone else.
    Ditto
  • I should have stated I have an alt account in the same guild, and both accounts did get different amounts of the same gear.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Markowski wrote: »
    I should have stated I have an alt account in the same guild, and both accounts did get different amounts of the same gear.

Take screenshots next time and send to EA Answer bugs. This is hard to believe otherwise.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I’m thinking so, too. I opened a ticket, but I thought I would go the route with people who had experience.
  • I‘m new to this Game. A Friend Played it for years so i knew a Bit about this Game. I thought you Need a 7 Star Char for heroic pit.

Currently i am at lvl 19 and Want to Stay at 27 for hording Energy for 3months. Is it possible to Join a heroic pit Guild without a 7 Star Char and getting the rewards, Cause pit can be Simmed?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Sarafinus wrote: »
    I‘m new to this Game. A Friend Played it for years so i knew a Bit about this Game. I thought you Need a 7 Star Char for heroic pit.

Currently i am at lvl 19 and Want to Stay at 27 for hording Energy for 3months. Is it possible to Join a heroic pit Guild without a 7 Star Char and getting the rewards, Cause pit can be Simmed?

No, you still need a 7* character to qualify. Just choose one of those in the guild shop to raise to 7*