Revisit Omega Battles Difficulty and Rewards?

Now, I know asking for anything that benefits the players tends to get you crucified by.. well, the players, but this has been something on my mind for a few months now.

Omega battles in their current format are extremely dated. The low balled difficulty and rewards have rendered these events all but irrelevant for years.

One omega, 112.5k credits, and a handful of ability mats amounting to less than one sim of the ability mat challenge. Collected, then forgotten about almost as quickly as it was simmed.

The final difficulty tier specifies characters of at least three stars. This content is simply not relevant to lategame players at this stage in the game.

Suggestion: restructure the event to give more meaningful rewards, but scale the difficulty and requirements accordingly. Perhaps further limit faction usage so that we actually do need 7* Jawas once every 2 months.

I don’t know. It just seems like a shame to have Omega battles basically collecting dust just cause they haven’t been updated since the gear cap was what, 10?

Replies