Dengar Bounty Hunter Quest

What nodes are the best to find the most kill bears in? I need to slay 1000 of them and I don't have a death star to blow up above their planet...

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Nodes not sure but Dengar doesn't need to be present so you can just grind the Forrest moon assault battle easily with imps then just retreat at wave 4 or 8
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Nodes not sure but Dengar doesn't need to be present so you can just grind the Forrest moon assault battle easily with imps then just retreat at wave 4 or 8

Interesting play. I noticed that Zam didn't need to be used either. Personally it makes it pointless to even get them to gear 12, outside that part of the achievo.
    Thanks for the idea.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    If you want to farm Embo, Dark side hard battle 8C has some Ewoks to beat.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    If you want to farm Embo, Dark side hard battle 8C has some Ewoks to beat.

Embo is on the list. I'm trying to keep to the bounty hunters I need for the challenges, but afterwards I want to wok on the top 5, which Embo would be included? My dark side farming is becoming limited, trying to get Reys Falcon that last star. Been working towards Darth Revan and Malak.
  • I've just started killing Ewoks for this quest too. Darkside 1, 3, 6, and 8 all have Ewoks. I've found that the ones in 6 have the most Ewoks for the least energy needed.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    I'm on Dengar now, too. Five Territory Wars? Yeesh. Well, better than 50 Wampas.
  • I've just started killing Ewoks for this quest too. Darkside 1, 3, 6, and 8 all have Ewoks. I've found that the ones in 6 have the most Ewoks for the least energy needed.

I assume normal battles?

I assume normal battles?

Yes.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    chron wrote: »
    I'm on Dengar now, too. Five Territory Wars? Yeesh. Well, better than 50 Wampas.

This quest took me the longest to do. When I was doing it, there was a cancelled TW and Dengar was in a block of toons that were banned for a TW, a couple of failed attacks and 3 months later I finish the quest.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    chron wrote: »

This quest took me the longest to do. When I was doing it, there was a cancelled TW and Dengar was in a block of toons that were banned for a TW, a couple of failed attacks and 3 months later I finish the quest.

I kinda put that on the back burner now. I don't think I have the desire to actually finish it out.
  • What keeps me going though all of these quests is the 'oh ****' moment I dream of my GA opponents having when they see I'm a Bounty Hunter.