New Special Ability for Eeth Koth

In Legends, Eeth Koth was the only known practitioner of a rare Force Ability known as Crucitorn, which could manipulate the amount of pain that individuals could feel, either decreasing its threshold in himself and his allies, or else cause amplified sensations of pain in his adversaries. This was used to explain his ability to withstand his capture and torture at the hands of Grievous. I’m thinking this would work well as a new Special Ability that could make Eeth Koth a more viable Hero to have on any team.

I think the ability at it strongest could be something like this:
Crucitorn - Causes all damage dealt to all non-droid enemies to be doubled, and all damage dealt to all non-droid allies to be reduced in half for two to three turns, possibly giving it a five to six turn cooldown period.

This would be good to go along with any reworks he might be given.

Replies

• 6th_shadow_of_leaf
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    What about that one: "droid malfunctioning" all enemy characters get offence and potency debuff on 2 turns, also stuns droids and increases their CD.
    Cooldown: 3 or 4, refreshes when enemy droid dies
  • I really like the idea of a “pain management” mechanic. I’d like to add my idea for such a mechanic to an Eeth Koth rework... his purpose will largely be as an anti-grievous support toon and leader, with some other niche uses. He won’t be a necessity character, but rather a “luxury” character that might actually be worthy of spending resources on.

Eeth Koth
    Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Support, Leader

Basic: Breaching Strike - deal physical damage to target enemy, and inflict defense down for two turns. This attack deals double damage to droids.

Special: Force Push - deal special Damage to all enemies and stagger them for two turns. If the target is a droid, they are also stunned for one turn, and are inflicted with ability block for one turn once this stun expires.

Special: Protective Meditation - all allies gain defense up for four turns, and grant all Jedi and Galactic Republic allies the unique buff Cucitorn for two turns (see description in unique)

Leader: Stalwart Defender - Jedi and Galactic Republic allies gain 100 defense and gain +10 defense (stacking) whenever they suffer an attack from a Droid or Separatist enemy.

Unique: Cucitorn - Eeth Koth is granted the unique buff Cucitorn at the start of battle, which can not be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

Cucitorn - this unit takes 50% less damage from attacks based on Max Health and attacks with Bonus Damage

What do you think?