Unlock Padmé 7* after rework Dooku and Nute

Rafaelcb
17 posts Member
edited June 2019
After the rework of Dooku and Nute. Is it possible to unlock Padmé 7* with Asajj leader, GG, Dooku, Nute, Sun Fac?
Post edited by Rafaelcb on

Replies

• NinjaChronicles
    308 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Dookan? Hahahahahahaha

Edit: to answer your question (I hope) I don't think it's possible to know before the event comes back, but I do believe that the reworked Dooku and Nute will make it much easier
  • I worry about Dookan counters? Attacking out of turn gives protection up? I admittedly don't know much about Dookan's kit, maybe it has some sort of solution for this.
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    GG, Droideka, B2, Nute, Magna tbh

maybe asajj over Magna?

• dooku attacks out of turn could hurt you

• GG, Droideka, B2, Magna and Asajj. Dooku still hurts more than helps, and Nute is still not good enough. And no, trying it with the bugs is not going to give you an easy ride any time soon.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Rafaelcb wrote: »
    After the rework of Dooku and Nute. Is it possible to unlock Padmé 7* with Asajj leader, GG, Dooku, Nute, Sun Fac?

I don't see why you would want Assaj lead. Either Nute lead with omega or GG lead without the zeta should be fine with the compo you proposed.
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    No_Try wrote: »
    I don't see why you would want Assaj lead. Either Nute lead with omega or GG lead without the zeta should be fine with the compo you proposed.

GG lead is a terrible idea because of the crit avoidance down on the enemy team. Every Crit makes Kenobi taunt.
  • I did it with grievous lead AND used dooku even before the rework, so you should be fine
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

GG lead is a terrible idea because of the crit avoidance down on the enemy team. Every Crit makes Kenobi taunt.

Didn't prevent me from 7*ing the event like that and without the reworks.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Didn't prevent me from 7*ing the event like that and without the reworks.

It's doable if you have B2, but without B2 Asajj is the better lead due to the extra Crits GG allows.

• I'm going to use gg lead with unique zeta, nute with unique zeta, b2 with unique zeta magnaguard with the tenacity/defense omega and one other, probably poggle or geo spy
  • If you use maxed Grievous, Nute, B2 and Magna, I think you are better off using spy as 5th.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Has Nute been reworked? Well, yes. Then, why would you keep using the lead with which you couldn't unlock or max her last time? That's just stoopid. Use Nute lead and whatever you want: Dooku, AV, GG, Sun Fac, B2 and so on and so forth.
  • A couple of threads that used:
    Poggle, Spy, SunFac, Ventress and B2!
    Obviously all G12 and great mods. I wouldn’t recommend this! But it does seem B2 is the MVP on these teams.
  • Has anyone tried GG ( Gear 12 / 1 Zeta ) , Dooku ( G10 ) , zAV , Droideka ( G11 / 12 ) and B2 ( G11 / 12 ) ?

Is it doable with that setup ?