event for c3po unfair

biff2420
2 posts Member
edited June 2019
have high gears ewoks with zetas on longray chirpa and papaloo. have played for 5 days to watch under geared and no zetas get 7 star c3po, but my heavily gear led team with 3 zetas not win. losing faith for integrity of game.after been faithful player since 2015. [Removed - CM]
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Replies

• way to lose a paying playing player
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Mods
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    ...or perhaps you're using the wrong tools, the wrong tactics, the wrong mods, your zeta choices are questionable in context aside from Chirpa, your "high gear" is not that high...

But no. You choose to blame your poor performance on the devs for making an "unfair" event that, oh...

*checks swgoh.gg*

...nearly a hundred thousand people have beaten at seven stars at this point.

Would you like to ask for advice instead?
    Still not a he.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    playing since 2015, heavily geared ewoks with 3(!) zetas, squat includes lo(n)gray, but you still can't beat it?
    Wow, just wow.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Don’t worrie.... we have dispatched the wambullance and your participation trophy is on the way!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    biff2420 wrote: »
    way to lose a paying playing player

Paying won't buy you knowledge about modding, skills playing your team or patience to retry, adapt and improve, when you fail.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    g12 Elder, g11 Wicket & Paploo, g10 zChirpa & Logray all with GA B-team mods. Took about 4 attempts to clear the 7* tier with the right squad and tactics.
  • Define “unfair

For starters, this event is most certainly not unfair. Like el oh el. Oh come now.

If you have the right mods, nah scratch that, if you have better than average mods (aka good quality mods, 5 dot mods that aren’t grey)...

And you know the strategy i.e. you didn’t just tap battle and hit auto, you actually understand how the Ewoks tm train works...

And you know how to beat the event by watching some YouTube vids on it, then you’d be able to beat the event within a few tries like most of us did.

I beat it with undergeared Ewoks months ago. And my mods weren’t great. But guess what? I did my homework... my strategy was great. And I beat it. Pretty easily too.

My suggestion? Don’t just say an event is “unfair” til you’ve tried everything you can possibly do as a human being. That’s a good life motto as well. That’s just my 2¢ though.

Feel free to do what you want OP.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I laughed hard inside when I read the OP. It’s completely illogical to blame someone for something that they specifically said would be hard and that thousands of players have completed. Just because YOU can’t beat it makes it in no way right to lose faith in the game. Oh, and there’s that. It’s just a game.😉 It ain’t life and death.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    😉 It ain’t life and death.

Amen. Lol 😂
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The OP is being serious? :D

C'mon man - if you're having trouble with a better squad than most, just ask for help dude. The event is fine - the problem is either your mods or your strats (or lack therof). Go into the events section and watch a video or read strategy post.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • It's just you
  • It's just you

Lol 🤣
  • You had seven days and a fully maxed ewok squad, and still couldn't beat it? Really?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The OP is being serious? :D

C'mon man - if you're having trouble with a better squad than most, just ask for help dude. The event is fine - the problem is either your mods or your strats (or lack therof). Go into the events section and watch a video or read strategy post.

Or try a Chirpa lead instead of a Wicket lead...made that mistake on tier 1. Didn't make a difference because tier 1 is a joke and yet the mistake was made.

Odds are the mods are wrong. Paploo needs speed to start his shenanigans and so many inexperienced Ewok users give him no speed like a common tank. They also mismod Logray and EE.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I still think Chewie’s event is harder.