Explain ships to a new player

2Next

Replies

• Ships is the worst game mode ever. I hate it. Fleet nodes for shard farming are horrid, arena is boring, arena is pointless if you don't have the one singular key meta ship which is currently HMF. Hound's Tooth doesn't matter if you don't have HMF. Get the Falcon or get beaten.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Ships is the worst game mode ever. I hate it. Fleet nodes for shard farming are horrid, arena is boring, arena is pointless if you don't have the one singular key meta ship which is currently HMF. Hound's Tooth doesn't matter if you don't have HMF. Get the Falcon or get beaten.

I have a sneaking suspicion that GK's capital ship will usher in a Republic fleet meta, and all the people with maxed out Plo Koons and Clone Sergeants can rejoice. Both of them.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I have a sneaking suspicion that GK's capital ship will usher in a Republic fleet meta, and all the people with maxed out Plo Koons and Clone Sergeants can rejoice. Both of them.
    Endurance/GR has been meta multiple times, and GR ships have given strong options for your fleet split in TW for a very long time. It's not an unreasonable investment.

According to swgoh.gg, there are fifty thousand clone sergeants at G10 or above, and about fifteen thousand Plo Koons at the same.
    Still not a he.
  • Ships explained:

6123641508688.jpg
    Frustration-696x454.jpg
  • ships explained in 2 words.....

*clears throat - "ships SUCK"