Highest attack stat from a mod

I've been going over some of my gear 12 toons and their mods in hopes of improving them in time for gear 13. I looked at some older mods on my raid han all 5 dot and in the final stage before 6 dot and I've seen at least 2 that have 100 or so attack. Granted it's been a while since I've seen a mod with that high of attack boost since most in my stock max anywhere roughly between 70 or mid 80.

Replies

• 1gzah60uwyzv.png my highest attack mod
  • ai100lwegepu.png
    That’s the highest secondary I’ve got.

Offence is tough to measure in that way, though, as some toons get more out of offence% than they do out of flat offence.

Also, offence% can be a primary stat on 4 mods, and all 4 can have flat offence as a secondary, so it is hard to find the single mod that gives the biggest boost to a toon’s offence.
  • pijzgc7niine.jpeg
    This mod, for example, when removed from GMY drops his special offence from 7121 to 5995, so that mod is giving him 1126 extra offence, because of the primary, secondary, and completing the set bonus as well.
  • mikk207
    242 posts Member
    r5rw18g7nclz.png
  • cirfssq6lsag.jpg
  • I've got this guy sitting there ready to be sliced :)
    qdyi9y6z2b3z.png
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Max offense as starter i think it was 43, so with 4 upgrades should be 215, and at 6e should be 236/237
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • e3e64fw3jm3k.jpg

Probably my best.
  • My highest , but I.very rarely roll off of.1 stat
    c6kjzeut0j8s.png
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    My highest offense secondary. Its the highest I've seen in my guild or shard. vvpnwumbq8gk.png

Edit: slippyfist's will be higher than mine by about 6 points. Mine started at +201 before the 6* upgrade.
  • Holy mackerel where do you find these? I typically buy mine or just use ones rewarded from special events. I'm too busy trying to slice mods right now to farm them. Is there anything I should look at regarding the attack stat as far as knowing if there's a chance it'll slice that high?
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    That one was from a mod challenge. It's just RNG though. An 200 flat offense secondary is like rolling a +26 speed mod.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I have 207 on a 5*. Now I'm tempted to see what it would be at 6 lol

Nm. I'm pretty sure it's I fixed amount anyway. Like 6? So 213... I think
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    That one was from a mod challenge. It's just RNG though. An 200 flat offense secondary is like rolling a +26 speed mod.

This sounds about right, considering I have more +20 speed than +200 offense. Tbf tho, I have focused on speed so that makes sense. But +200 offense must be rare.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I have 207 on a 5*. Now I'm tempted to see what it would be at 6 lol

Nm. I'm pretty sure it's I fixed amount anyway. Like 6? So 213... I think

That would slice to +227 offense. It's a 10% increase from 5 to 6*
  • dont you forget about % offense. at the 6E, its getting pretty high.
    2 of GMY (7100 special offense overall) :
    Screenshot_2019-06-15-13-06-40-154_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-15-13-06-25-655_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
    and 2 from jango fett (4400 offense overall) :
    Screenshot_2019-06-15-13-06-57-789_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-15-13-06-51-045_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png

and before the questions come - how you have them both with round numbers (7100, 4400). was it planned ? perhaps.
    anyway, none of them are on arena team aswell. % offense give big numbers too when 6*. keep that in mind. for many, 5%+ offense > 200 offense flat.
    gmy, for example, every 1% offense for him = 43.87 flat. so 4% offense on GMY = 175 flat.
    thats a lot, and getting high % offense numbers is much easier now with 6E mods, as the jump is pretty big.

TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • j0m6cwon0jvc.jpg
    My best one, plus offense %
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    j0m6cwon0jvc.jpg

Omg lol

Some of you guys should have used that luck on the lotto. :D
  • j0m6cwon0jvc.jpg

Omg lol

Yeah, that is a really really nice mod.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    j0m6cwon0jvc.jpg

Omg lol

The best mods are the ones like that where the set, primary, and secondaries all match up well. I hate getting a great secondary roll on something like a CD mod with a defense primary.
  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    j0m6cwon0jvc.jpg

Omg lol

The best mods are the ones like that where the set, primary, and secondaries all match up well. I hate getting a great secondary roll on something like a CD mod with a defense primary.

I care less about the # of rolls and more that each stat makes sense for how the toon plays. If you do that then they will all add up for that toon. +5 speed here + 15 there, more important that you don't have a missing potency secondary on a Vader mod
  • Fahrius wrote: »
    Max offense as starter i think it was 43, so with 4 upgrades should be 215, and at 6e should be 236/237

46 Actually.
  • Doh, someone posted the chart & beat me to it.
  • BrakirKY wrote: »

Agreed.

In addition to "keep stuff with speed", I've started really looking into synergy on my mods.

So getting Potency Primary/Secondary on a Potency set.

Or Crit % Set & Secondary w/ Crit Damage primary on a Triangle.

Or Offense Set Square that comes with Offense Primary by default & then you get Speed & Raw Offense as the 2 base stats on a L1 Blue.

Even something as simple as a Defense Set Cross w/ Tenacity Primary & Protection 800 might make me hold onto it to see if there is a Tank character that needs something like that.

I can always sell it later if I don't decide to invest in leveling it.

Speed is the Grail to be sure, but some of those synergy bonuses really look nice as options to invest in leveling them up.

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    5geu4iydvaov.png
    Many people just look for speed while getting a good collection of different sets and primaries/secondaries comes in handy when building up a character that needs to be modded in a certain way. Nest is such an example and having access to some nice tenacity set mods with high tenacity and offense secondaries is a good thing.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg